Cool song I wrote today!

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2008, 10:34 AM
Suspended
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by NASSTY
Cheer up I've seen people get worse reactions for posting that link on internet forums.
I agree, he really doesn't understand we're trying to help him. I've seen guys destroy people's computers because they pulled this kind of jazz.

Old 07-20-2008, 02:41 PM
Originally Posted by ThumperMX113
I agree, he really doesn't understand we're trying to help him. I've seen guys destroy people's computers because they pulled this kind of jazz.

x2

i think hes trying reallly hard to keep people pissed off.

i bet most of the negatives would have stopped had he removed the link and applogized or changed the text to say something more descriptive. even the warning didnt make any sense. i thought it was part of the original joke at first...

Old 07-20-2008, 03:52 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by phiberoptik957
x2

i think hes trying reallly hard to keep people pissed off.

i bet most of the negatives would have stopped had he removed the link and applogized or changed the text to say something more descriptive. even the warning didnt make any sense. i thought it was part of the original joke at first...
that would have been the mature, rational thing to do and from experience we all knew that wasn't going to happen

“The police cannot protect the citizen at this stage of our development, and they cannot even protect themselves in many cases. It is up to the private citizen to protect himself and his family, and this is not only acceptable, but mandatory.”

-Jeff Cooper-

Old 07-20-2008, 05:16 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by nuclearthreat54
Yep, I try to save people some time and now im a stiff. Great world I live in.
Hey man, I don't think you're a stiff.
I appreciate your warning, I only wish I had scrolled down and read it before I clicked.

it would've saved me a hard reboot and 5 minutes of swearing.

Quick Reply: Cool song I wrote today!