Rowdy Busch wins at Sonoma!

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 11:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CrAz3D
This is more intense than some of the Bible threads !

Or Obama, or Tundra, or "which oil", or 5.4 vs 4.6....

The list keeps growing....

Old 06-24-2008, 11:31 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
This is more intense than some of the Bible threads !
This is NASCAR racing. People in the South believe in God and Earnhardt. And not necessarily in that order.

It's Gospel down here.

Old 06-24-2008, 11:36 PM
Graphics Contributor
Originally Posted by ian51279
And to the only people that matter, the one giving him the opportunity to drive.
You are right there that's all that matters. I will be looking forward to seeing the Keselowski vs Lagano battle next season in cup. I think hendrick will have one hell of an off season and keselowski will be the rookie of the year. I've liked Keselowski since last GNS season. I remember seeing one of his post-race interviews n really liked his attitude and mindset.

Hey, if toyota and JGR can make engines like this, i say hendrick brings out another T-Rex .

Old 06-24-2008, 11:40 PM
Originally Posted by SMIGGS
But your not making comments on facts either.

Actually, I am. I have made several comments in this discussion that are my opinion, and several that are fact based.

No one in the garage thinks Kyle Busch is the most talented driver in the garage. One of them, yes.. the most talented, no.

the guys that drive the other car's have opinions that differ from yours. do a little reasearch, and read and watch what their comments have been this year and last year.

Rick Hendrick got rid of Kyle because he was tired of dealing with his antics, and because Rick values loyalty, and didn't like the fact that Kyle was out shopping for a new deal, while telling Rick he wasn't. those are the facts.

Last edited by Gipraw; 06-24-2008 at 11:45 PM.
Old 06-24-2008, 11:44 PM
Graphics Contributor
Originally Posted by Gipraw
Rick Hendrick got rid of Kyle because he was tired of dealing with his antics, and because Rick values loyalty, and didn't like the fact that Kyle was out shopping for a new deal, while telling Rick he wasn't. those are the facts.
i believe it. The one reason kyle is making himself look more and more like a **** each week is because gibbs is allowing him to make a fool of himself. Hendrick would never stand for it. Gibbs is a worthless scenile old man. Maybe he should go try calling 2 timeouts in a row again .

Old 06-24-2008, 11:46 PM
Actually, I am. I have made several comments in this discussion that are my opinion, and sevral that are fact based..
No, you have left us to ASSUME that you know SOME PEOPLE that are close to these FACTS.

But like stated earlier, "Everything on the internet must be true".

Oh BTW, I have an 09 HD F150 in my driveway......

Old 06-24-2008, 11:47 PM
Wait, huh!? Which oil SHOULD I be using?
Oh no, trick question....

What motor?

Old 06-24-2008, 11:51 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Oh no, trick question....

What motor?
It's in his new 2009.5 150 diesel.

Old 06-25-2008, 12:07 AM
No, you have left us to ASSUME that you know SOME PEOPLE that are close to these FACTS.

But like stated earlier, "Everything on the internet must be true".

Oh BTW, I have an 09 HD F150 in my driveway......
I haven't left you to assume anything. I told you. Whether or not you choose to believe me has nothing do to with assumption.

I don't care whether or not you believe me. It doesn't change the facts, no matter what you chose to believe.

Furthermore, as I mentioned earlier, do a little research on your own, and see what the other driver's opinions are of the two guys in question. You will see it isn't just my opinion. I am not qualified to offer anything other than a layman's opinion on the best driver in the series. The other driver's are qualified to offer an opinion, and the vast majority of the time that opinion is that Jeff Gordon is the best driver in Cup.

Look at the comments made after last year's Prelude to a Dream, or the comments made after he and JPM traded cars a few years ago at Indy.

Old 06-25-2008, 12:13 AM
I haven't left you to assume anything. I told you. Whether or not you choose to believe me has nothing do to with assumption.

I don't care whether or not you believe me. It doesn't change the facts, no matter what you chose to believe..
Ok?

So, according to your first 2 quotes, it's only "fact" if you believe it, then you discredit yourself by stating this....

You will see it isn't just my opinion. I am not qualified to offer anything other than a layman's opinion on the best driver in the series.
So what is it?

Fact or opinion

Look at the comments made after last year's Prelude to a Dream, or the comments made after he and JPM traded cars a few years ago at Indy.
So who made these comments? More people that you "know" in F1 that don't have a clue about what it takes to wheel a stockcar?

Last edited by SMIGGS; 06-25-2008 at 12:15 AM.
Old 06-25-2008, 12:43 AM
stealth you are the one who can't read your own earlier post. you said you only ACT like u root for kyle to ryle people up. I already quoted u on that once......

Old 06-25-2008, 02:27 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I am a Nascar fan. I like Hendrick racing. Kyle Busch used to be a driver for Hendrick. You do the math. It is funny how bent you guys get when anyone says anything good about that little boy.

Quick Reply: Rowdy Busch wins at Sonoma!