I think wittom was being sarcastic
Oh ok lol.

Old 05-05-2008, 11:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Double post sorry

Old 05-05-2008, 10:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by nuclearthreat54
Dude, this was in spain. They dont care about 9-11 or al qaeda. This guy held up a bank for 12 hours and for him to just get away with nothing is stupid. He definitely deserves what happend.
Originally Posted by wittom
Do people in this country want to take down terroists, like they did literally in Spain in that video, or do we want to play nice with the terroists? We'll see come November. What do you think the answer will be?
Dude, are you saying that there are different kinds of terrorists? Should someone who flies planes into buildings get different treatment than someone who holds up a bank for twelve hours?

Dude, you SO didn't completely read my post. If you had you would see that I've said about the same thing that the rest of you have, perhaps with a bit more "inflection". To me terrorists are terrorists. Be they in Spain, holding up a bank for twelve hours. In planes headed for the twin towers. Even teenaged thugs downtown, four miles from here, robbing, harassing and killing people in this city. Take them all down, what ever it takes. I'm not the one complaining how it looks to the rest of the world. I'll bet they didn't complain about how it looked in Spain.

Quick Reply: This is how you arrest a terrorist