More Power????

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2008, 02:31 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thanks

Originally Posted by Shinesintx
Hello liberal pinko...Malexander52 has started to make some very valid points, and the above is the best that you can do?
Thanks truck brother!

Old 03-17-2008, 02:52 PM
Suspended
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by malexander52
Thanks truck brother!
I am even a good guy when I get called...

You really are an A$$hole man.......

Old 03-17-2008, 04:32 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Btw

Originally Posted by Shinesintx
I am even a good guy when I get called...

Have you heard that song? If not I can send you the MP3.
Dennis Leary.....frekin wild man.

Old 03-19-2008, 02:21 PM
That is another point I would like to make. All too often people forget who their hard earned dollars ultimately empower. That is a perfect example. Many people will say "use theirs first and then ours" and I come back with "Why use it at all?".
Those people across the pond are laughing at us all the way to the bank. I should say their "governments" are laughing at us all the way to the bank.

Let me pose this question, how likely are you to do business with someone (if you have a choice) that practices a philosophy that encourages your very demise?
So why do we choose to endorse the very companies that do this with the money that we give them?

Sorry it took too long to respond to this, Oh well.

I have immediate family in Europe and Canada. All over the world they are not only laughing at America, they are waiting to see the chaos unfold (that I believe is not far away). I "try" to chose what products to buy based on where it is made, but , "Made In America" is becoming more and more difficult to find. I also believe the quality of some American made products has suffered due to the demeanor some employees unforunately have, ie; I want more money and less work or I'm on break (sounds like most Union jobs). Seriously though, some Americans don't even realize they are the ones that pushed their own job out of the country. Ask anyone in Wallmart why they shop there, and why all those little shops along the local roads all say "out of business" and then why is China's economy booming? I drive to work every day passing the local Citgo mini-mart/gas station and wonder why so many people support Hugo Chavez after publicly admiting that he would love to see the U.S. fall and how wonderful it is to spend our money from his Citgo enterprise. I think anyone that can't see this, is what contributes to it.

I didn't feel like reading the entire thread, so if this was covered already live with it .

Old 03-19-2008, 09:06 PM
Originally Posted by Enoch
I am going to keep driving my truck no matter what the tree huggers say. I can care less if I get 12 mpg. I enjoy my truck and therefore I drive it.
Can I get an "AMEN MY BROTHER!!"

Quick Reply: More Power????