girls

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2008, 06:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

Dang!! This thread is still going....guess I'll add my two cents worth..what is up with women who say they just want to be friends at first...and maybe more later?? All this says to me is that they wanna test drive all the men they can and make their decesion later. Granted...I kinda like this girl..but being friends only goes so far...I don't want to get involved in some bachelorette tv show type relationship...WTH gives???

Old 03-03-2008, 11:45 PM
Originally Posted by turtle313
She's been gone man. You can't come over because my supervisor is here? I'm sick but I have to go to work? I'm out drinking with my supervisor even though I'm sick? Please tell me you weren't buying all that. And if she comes back, don't laugh, hit it one more time, take pictures... use your imagination

Yeah i knew this day would come some time She really was sick thoe i was there but i knew shed pull some Chit like that and go drink. I couldnt go over cuz that guy "cory" *not her supervisor* she likes was over and itd be werid if me and her were all cuddly and Chit with him there. Ha i tryed to do the picture thing and she said its gross and shed never do anything like that. Oh well i give her and.."Cory" about 3-4 months and then she'll be comin back to me. and ive dated 7 girls b4 this one...she was just so perfect untill she started drinkin and clubbin *oh and she moved to her dads 45Mins away from me* *her moms was only 8Mins from me* but yeah once she started doin that things chaged..for the worse... man i need some SOCO 100 some jack or Jose. I just wanna get F-ed up really fast. maybe even some 151 or moonshine!!! come on F-150 guys i know some of yall make some moonshine send it my way ill send u some money!!! "The funnyest thing about moonshine is you can get trashed off of it and then pour some in your gas tank and run your truck off of it!!! thats what you get when somethin is 198 Proof!!" -Me

Old 03-04-2008, 07:41 AM
yeah i dont think i can ever stop loving this girl. it seemed like no matter what she did to me i could never get mad at her... she even cheated on me with her other ex *made out* and i still took her back...and if her and cory break up.... i know i will take her back again... and i have no idea why.. she treats me like Chit. oh well im done with school this friday so that means during the day ill have nothin to do some im gonna start working out again my goal is to go from 240lbs to about 210-215 lbs of muscle. and to leg press over 1,000 lbs my buddy has the mens health with what the guys from 300 had to do to look like that they worked out for 2 years on a diet and lots of time in the gym... i think im gonna try that.. but yeah i will deff. miss her and if she comes back to me... i will take her back and i know it.

Old 03-04-2008, 09:25 AM
Man up and grow some *****. Nothing makes you forget a girl like a new piece of ****. Your attitude alone is probably what makes women not be attracted to you. You have to be confident and have lots of options. The more options you have the more girls will want to fight for you.

Old 03-04-2008, 10:22 AM
yeah i hope i have a new piece of **** by march 14th National Steak and BJ DAY!!! *one month after valentimes day* yeah ive been on the look for a new girl since me and my girl broke up like a year ago. But i was still gettin some from her so it was all good..untill she found this new cory guy.. oh well i guess im out lookin for a new piece of ****!!! maybe ill go visit Jbrew and see what his daughters up too..

Old 03-04-2008, 10:27 AM
Originally Posted by shifty_85
yeah i hope i have a new piece of **** by march 14th National Steak and BJ DAY!!! *one month after valentimes day* yeah ive been on the look for a new girl since me and my girl broke up like a year ago. But i was still gettin some from her so it was all good..untill she found this new cory guy.. oh well i guess im out lookin for a new piece of ****!!! maybe ill go visit Jbrew and see what his daughters up too..
Oh no! Not again! Maybe this time we can get some better pictures!

Old 03-04-2008, 10:38 AM
haha i brought back his thread "My kid tore it up !!" asking him bout his daughter haha. What was wroge with her senior pictures?? haha i liked the one Jbrew put up of her with the big ear lol.

Old 03-04-2008, 10:40 AM

So there are two of you posting on the same account?

Old 03-04-2008, 10:44 AM
huh?? im confuzed watcha mean? But yeah hangin with Jbrews daughter would deff make me forget my girl real quick. Somethin tells me his dauhter is a lil bit more country than my girl ever was!!! haha. Thanks 4 ur help dave ill deff let you guys know how the wedding goes. After the wedding im deff going to try and hit it one last time before we never see each other again. Sat night should be fun!! ill keep u guys posted!!

Old 03-04-2008, 10:47 AM
Suspended
Or...

next time she tells you how she misses her roommate, go over and keep her company until her roommate gets home. she's lonely man, go cheer her up.
We have tried to talk him into this, no luck so far. Atleast all of us agree TAP THE ROOMMATE CRAZ3D

Old 03-04-2008, 10:54 AM
Suspended
yeah i dont think i can ever stop loving this girl. it seemed like no matter what she did to me i could never get mad at her... she even cheated on me with her other ex *made out* and i still took her back...and if her and cory break up.... i know i will take her back again... and i have no idea why.. she treats me like Chit.
She want's a man who is going to take charge. You see it as being nice, she see's it as your her doormat. You will never get respect this way, even the modern femanist still deep down wants the Alpha male. Be more agressive, make a big deal out of some things. Put her in her place and she will want you.

Old 03-04-2008, 10:57 AM
Thats what I was trying to say Scott. Nice guys finish last. Its crazy how women want an arsehole guy but its the truth.

Old 03-04-2008, 02:08 PM
yeah i was wondering that to because she said her Ex was the biggest A-hole and yet she goes and cheats on me with him....werid yeah i was thinking about trying that just bein an A-hole but it just ended up with her not talking to me or anything...so yeah it dont work for me. im just to nice of a guy its how i was rasied i always watched my dad and learned from him he always treated my mom good gave her flowers always said she was beautiful never disrespected her in any way never even raised his voice to her...man i wish he was still around hed know what to do about this girl prob. i miss my dad Druey David Mabry 4-1-1951 To 10-25-2001

Old 03-04-2008, 02:26 PM
Suspended
yeah i was wondering that to because she said her Ex was the biggest A-hole and yet she goes and cheats on me with him....werid yeah i was thinking about trying that just bein an A-hole but it just ended up with her not talking to me or anything...so yeah it dont work for me. im just to nice of a guy its how i was rasied i always watched my dad and learned from him he always treated my mom good gave her flowers always said she was beautiful never disrespected her in any way never even raised his voice to her...man i wish he was still around hed know what to do about this girl prob. i miss my dad Druey David Mabry 4-1-1951 To 10-25-2001

You know I used to have a very similar issue, I also was just too nice. I had a great chick who really respected that aspect of me. We had a great relationship, but she went away to school and it just got hard to keep it going. I started running around and quickly got myself introuble and really hurt her. We split and I figured I still had some running around to get out of my system. I found it pretty easy to get most chicks. I quickly learned though that 65% of chicks want a nice guy who respects them, calls them back, meets the family & the likes.... 20% have such pathetic self esteem you could really do whatever you wanted and they wont leave. Be careful as these chicks do some crazy shyt like cut themselves if you hurt them too badly. 10% are lesbian, just try to watch... the last 5% are men eating chicks. They have decided men will no longer hurt them and they have learned to think like a man. They are always one step ahead, a couple months with a chick like this and you will be able to run game on anyone. Good luck

Old 03-04-2008, 02:34 PM
Suspended
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Or...

next time she tells you how she misses her roommate, go over and keep her company until her roommate gets home. she's lonely man, go cheer her up.
Craz3d, waiting around for your girl isnt working too well. Bang her friend then maybe, yur girl will get jealous and come back. Who knows if not hey at least you got to bang her friend. Post a pic of her friend and we can tell u if you should bang her.

Quick Reply: girls