Anyone else hate Darrell Waltrip

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2008, 03:40 PM
Ford#1
Anyone else hate Darrell Waltrip

I have to say that I just hate Darrell Waltrip. I have not watched or attended a race since Toyota has started racing in the cup series. But today, I decided to watch the 500 and seeing Darrell Waltrips ugly face again, just sickens me. All he does now is church up Toyota and just makes dumbest comments and I just found out that he owns Honda dealerships. This guy has really forgot his roots. You would never have seen Earnhardt stoop to this level. Man i wish Earnhardt was still around, just seems like since he has died, this sport has just fallen apart..I remember a few years back there was a red flag at Atlanta and Darrell was stopped right in front of us. He then got out of the car and was being a topical jackass that he is. Man I just wanted to throw my hot dog and beer at him..

Last edited by Ford#1; 02-17-2008 at 03:43 PM.
Old 02-17-2008, 04:05 PM
Graphics Contributor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

waltrip is so much better than the guys on NBC. Just ignore the toyota crap. Just wait, those toys are gonna fall apart Nd hendrick will reign.

Old 02-17-2008, 08:00 PM
I know what you mean, Waltrip is sh+t, all his "boogity" b/s making himself out to be the NASCAR legend. The Toyota crap kills me though, without GM cars putting cars under him, he wouldn't be anything. He kinda shut up today when his boyfriend Busch in his Toyota lost the lead to a Dodge. Nascar pretty much lost it for me last year when Toyota entered, besides that, who the f is there left that isn't a rookie or damn close? Still voting for Roush as they are pretty much the only Ford's left.

The movie "Talladega nights" satire was to a t what the sport has become.

Old 02-17-2008, 08:01 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I was never fond of Waltrip when I found out that Waltrip owned a Honda Dealership........& that was quite a few many years ago!........

Old 02-17-2008, 08:03 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I like DW. You guys need to lighten up. He knows more about those cars than any of you.

Old 02-17-2008, 08:05 PM
Originally Posted by Stealth
I like DW. You guys need to lighten up. He knows more about those cars than any of you.
I would certainly hope so, however he is a fake!........

Old 02-17-2008, 08:09 PM
I hate his kid brother Michael more than DW..

Dude's won what? like 3 races? And Dale senior had to die to get him that first Daytona win.

Congrats to Newman, Penske and Dodge today though.. Six of the top eight were Dodges.. DAMN!!

Trending Topics

Old 02-17-2008, 08:13 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
MW would have won more if Dale Sr. hadn't died. Dale Sr. sure had it all figured out. That evil stepmom ruined DEI.

Old 02-17-2008, 08:16 PM
Originally Posted by Stealth
MW would have won more if Dale Sr. hadn't died. Dale Sr. sure had it all figured out. That evil stepmom ruined DEI.
That evil stepwitch sure did ruin DEI........

Old 02-17-2008, 08:32 PM
Originally Posted by risupercrewman
Yep, dude had to divorce his step-mom for Christ's sake!

Old 02-17-2008, 10:03 PM
Originally Posted by BLUE20004X4
I know what you mean, Waltrip is sh+t, all his "boogity" b/s making himself out to be the NASCAR legend. The Toyota crap kills me though, without GM cars putting cars under him, he wouldn't be anything. He kinda shut up today when his boyfriend Busch in his Toyota lost the lead to a Dodge. Nascar pretty much lost it for me last year when Toyota entered, besides that, who the f is there left that isn't a rookie or damn close? Still voting for Roush as they are pretty much the only Ford's left.

^^^ X2

Old 02-17-2008, 10:07 PM
Originally Posted by risupercrewman
What the hell did happen over there anyways? I never actually heard the whole story and like I said, hadn't been watching much racing anyways. DW is retarded, without Hammond and MacReynold's there he's nothing. He got all pissed when on Wind Tunnel, Despain asked what his thaughts were on the car of tomorrow and how Toyota is still a foreigner. He summed it up to forget the cars etc as they are all the same, focus on the driver. Ya, b/s, this whole sport is based on marketing and money. When you put all kinds of drivers in the same car, it's called IROC dummy. Yes, driver potential makes for a fan, pit strategies as well, but don't tell me the manufacturer's have nothing to do with it. DW was just on some smack or something, he gets a bit annoying, but sh+t, I couldn't do the announcing bit, I'll give em that.

Old 02-17-2008, 10:17 PM
I hate it when he does the boogity booogity lets go racing. He sounds like an idiot. I mute the tv when he does that.

Old 02-17-2008, 10:37 PM
I like when he did those commercials.....what were they? When he tore up peoples lawns doing donuts and stuff!?!?!?! That wasn't for Yoto was it?

Old 02-17-2008, 10:41 PM
Ford#1
Originally Posted by BLUE20004X4

The movie "Talladega nights" satire was to a t what the sport has become.
I like Jack Roush, he is against Toyota in Nascar and he makes it well know. Hope Roush wins a few this year..

Quick Reply: Anyone else hate Darrell Waltrip