Ford Customer Service Sucks!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2008, 02:33 PM
Suspended
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by projetmech
thats why the stock is 6 bucks a share and thats why i doubt i will buy another ford.
Sounds good, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Old 02-10-2008, 02:46 PM
Originally Posted by ian51279
It's your dealer and negotiating skills that suck. Not Ford.

you sound really intelligent. a real live Albert Einstein.

thank you for your input.

Old 02-10-2008, 02:49 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by nu guy

you sound really intelligent. a real live Albert Einstein.

thank you for your input.
I am. I get full tanks of gas when I buy any vehicle, new or used.

Your welcome.

Old 02-10-2008, 02:57 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
if that was directed at me, you have no ideas of what my negotiating skills are. i negotiated a fantastic deal. one that had the salesman just looking at his desk kinda in disbelief. that dealership closed because of a directive from ford. the dealers near me are absoulutely horrible. i have used their customer service and will not go back. i was actually glad when the truck went off warranty. ford as a company has made some really stupid mistakes. the stock was up there and if you can read or are smart enough to do a search you will see it is a hair over 6 bucks. a company that is solid and taking care of its customers does not generally hit junk stock levels. keep your blinders on and be ford loyal. that shows a real lack of intelligence.

Old 02-10-2008, 03:02 PM
I am. I get full tanks of gas when I buy any vehicle, new or used.

Your welcome.
did you mean to say "you're welcome"?

don't worry. even Einstein screwed up every once in a while.

Old 02-10-2008, 03:24 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
did you mean to say "you're welcome"?

don't worry. even Einstein screwed up every once in a while.
Look out everyone, it's the grammar police.

Old 02-10-2008, 03:39 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by muddy ford
You are right about ford customer service. IT SUCKS. It sucks all the way to the top of ford motor company. The full tank of gas is not written in stone. This day and age it should be. When I bought my house new in 1971 I payed $15,000.00 for it. The thing that gets me is there have been carbators that have been built and pattened that give out 45 to 90 mpg. The oil companies and the big 3 have bought them all and shoved them in black corner someplace. I know of one guy in Provo, Utah who in 1959 0n a 1958 Chevy 348 cid rebuilt a carb. and was getting like 55-60 mpg. and one of the big oil co.s bought it from him and he became a millionaire over night. He was able to keep the carb. but could not let anybody see it.

I'm surprised that you didn't bring up the Pogue carburetor that gets occasional run at FTE. 200 MPGs > whomever you mentioned.

Allegedly that guy disappeared because of "Big Oil", but I'm betting it was because he was a fraud.

But, I will admit this, IF this magical setup that evaded physics (aerodynamics and the fact that gasoline engines are 30% efficient), I would not need a slick "Big Oil" marketing campaign to get me to spend my money in an effort to take such a theoretical vehicle on many a round trip to Alaska on my time off.

Old 02-10-2008, 03:46 PM
Look out everyone, it's the grammar police.
just havin' fun while i'm payin' some bills online.

Old 02-10-2008, 04:02 PM
just havin' fun while i'm payin' some bills online.

Enough of the bold text ... we get it you want to stand out or something. In reality its annoying. I'm not trying to be a ***** or anything, but if you want people on here to be nice and friendly it helps to not make your posts bothersome to read.

Old 02-10-2008, 04:12 PM
Graphics Contributor
Old 02-10-2008, 05:06 PM
I'm not sure how they deliver new vehicles in your area, but over here is sad.

after i bought my truck, the sales person said "i'll be back, i'm going to gas it up for you". so i get in the truck and she only put a half tank of gas in the truck!

i just spent 30 plus thousand with these people and i only get a half a tank of gas???

geeeez.
That blows and really it gives Ford a bad name in the long run. It should be fixed by them and if not, f-u, write a letter to Ford, not e-mail, and you'll get a better response. I've written letters asking weird chit and got a response no prob. Service sells and that is what Ford CANNOT afford to gamble with. Dealers represent Ford and often give them a bad name. When I got mine, earlier than expected, it was GORGEOUS!!!! Full tank, not a spec of dust even and they even threw in some stuff free, like a bed liner or tinting, can't remember. I'd be questioning this dealer and if nothing is solved, report them, that's b/s, half a tank of gas........wtf?

Old 02-10-2008, 05:13 PM
Not to rub it in but my delivery was top notch, after the truck was cleaned, the entire sale team is called to the "delivery area" a covered parking spot with chamois in hand cleaning up any last drips from the wash, they then make an announcement over the PA and sang me a song, each person in charge, right down the the parts manager personally comes and shakes my hand.
And my tank was full of gas along with 2 free oil changes.

I guess its just who you buy from, some are rated number 1 and others not so good.

Old 02-10-2008, 05:17 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 259 Likes on 250 Posts
It's your dealer and negotiating skills that suck. Not Ford.
x2

Look at my recent case for example. 13 1/2 months after I bought my F150, I noticed I had the wrong tires on it.

I went to the owner of the dealer, and I stood up on my own two feet, and acted reasonable, showing him proof, etc. I got my money back without much of a struggle.

You need to negotiate and reason properly.

If I were in your shoes, I'd follow up by speaking to the owner of the dealer. Especially since this has nothing to do with FoMoCo directly.

Who knows... if you do it right, he might end up giving you a $100 in gas or something. It's worth a shot.

Old 02-10-2008, 09:04 PM
You spent "30 plus thousand" on a truck and are upset over $25 of gas? In the end, is it really going to be worth all of that time writing and complaining and the hassle to go with it?

Old 02-10-2008, 10:15 PM
Originally Posted by welfare wagon
Not to rub it in but my delivery was top notch, after the truck was cleaned, the entire sale team is called to the "delivery area" a covered parking spot with chamois in hand cleaning up any last drips from the wash, they then make an announcement over the PA and sang me a song, each person in charge, right down the the parts manager personally comes and shakes my hand.
And my tank was full of gas along with 2 free oil changes.

I guess its just who you buy from, some are rated number 1 and others not so good.
sounds like they put forth a good effort ..

although if my dealer washed my truck prior to delivery .. they would have been getting me another truck.

Quick Reply: Ford Customer Service Sucks!!!