Bible Inconsistencies: for EnglishAdam, Oxlander, and DrFranko.

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 03:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by khendrix2374
Oh! Makes perfect sense now!

Next time somebody make fun of me, I'm not going to just forgive him for his sin, I'm gonna kill that SOB!
That's the Christian way to do it. You can't forgive his sin anyway.

Can you imagine where Christians would be today if the Romans didn't have the death penalty(I stole that from somewhere)

Old 01-09-2008, 03:41 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Stealth
I like going to the zoo to watch the monkeys. Thanks to this thread I won't have to go.
Could not have said it better myself!............

Old 01-09-2008, 04:33 PM
Originally Posted by Nytehawk
He was killed by the stone which came from David's sling, as stated in verse 50. After killing the giant, David used Goliath's own sword to cut off his head. The taking of Goliath's head was not the point of his death, but immediately followed his death. David, "...slew him, and cut off his head..."

You are right!

I guess I'll put this sword away and start packing my backpack with rocks. Just never know when I'll have to use them on somebody. It's the Christian way.

Old 01-09-2008, 06:23 PM
Originally Posted by CrAz3D
This isn't really an inconsistency, but it's INSANE.

http://bible.cc/matthew/5-29.htm
Paraphrase: if you sin with a part of your body cut it off so it goes to hell and you don't.
But then I wouldn't be able to talk... to pee.. uh..

Old 01-09-2008, 07:34 PM
Originally Posted by JakeO
But then I wouldn't be able to talk... to pee.. uh..
That's what a colostomy bag is for

Old 01-09-2008, 07:54 PM
Originally Posted by last5oh_302
That's what a colostomy bag is for
Actually that would be a urostomy.

Old 01-09-2008, 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by s2krn
Actually that would be a urostomy.
Bah, I just use a colostomy for everything.

An Ostomy Pouching System (also colloquially, and incorrectly called a Colostomy Bag) is a medical prosthetic that provides a means for the collection of waste from a diverted biological system (Colon, ileum, urinary); pouching systems are most commonly associated with colostomies, ileostomies, and urostomies.

Old 01-09-2008, 08:15 PM
Originally Posted by last5oh_302
Bah, I just use a colostomy for everything.
Colostomy does have a wider "nasty" appeal!

Old 01-09-2008, 08:52 PM
I guess it would take some time to elucidate all the heinous crimes committed through out history in God or the Church’s name. Not to mention the general hypocrisy, malfeasance, quackery, thievery, con games and other assorted and sundry acts foisted upon people by the righteous baboons of organized religion.

Proselytizing to you about virtue while they themselves fill their pockets with lucre and fill their beds with ******, young boys or other people’s spouses.

Didn’t Jesus supposedly wash his disciple’s feet?.... and this "Pope" person has people get down on their knees and kiss his ring. I guess he's just a little better than everyone isn't he? He's nothing but a politician!

If you took the Preachers, Reverends and Priests and put a gun to their head and said speak the truth or die 97% would say the Bible is mainly BS and the other 3% would be classified as mentally unstable.

Last edited by Dr. Franko; 01-09-2008 at 08:57 PM.
Old 01-09-2008, 08:53 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Old 01-09-2008, 08:58 PM
Originally Posted by Dr. Franko
I guess it would take some time to elucidate all the heinous crimes committed through out history in God or the Church’s name. Not to mention the general hypocrisy, malfeasance, quackery, thievery, con games and other assorted and sundry acts foisted upon people by the righteous baboons of organized religion.

Proselytizing to you about virtue while they themselves fill their pockets with lucre and fill their beds with ******, young boys or other people’s spouses.

Didn’t Jesus supposedly wash his disciple’s feet?.... and this "Pope" person has people get down on their knees and kiss his ring. I guess he's just a little better than everyone isn't he? He's nothing but a politician!

If you took the Preachers, Reverends and Priests and put a gun to their head and said speak the truth or die 97% would say the Bible is mainly BS and the other 3% would be classified as mentally unstable.
Wow! I had to look up a few of those words, but that was good Doc!

Old 01-09-2008, 09:03 PM

You obviously have never seen or heard of a mass where the pope washes feet have you? At least educate yourself about what you are talking about before you spew your rhetoric. Everyone has their views... it's the educated ones that sway people's opinions.

Old 01-09-2008, 09:10 PM
And we're off!!

Old 01-09-2008, 09:11 PM
Suspended

Fortunately we have good men of God like Jimmy “***** monger” Swaggart and Jim “the embezzler” Bakker to interpret it for all us poor sinners.

I see that you are from Oregon...

Google Quote:
White supremacist James Randall Eckert has been sentenced to life in prison for murdering a Hillsboro, Oregon, man last year.

This guy was a murder and white supremacist from Oregon.

Google Quote:
However, there was another Oregon case involving Jesperson that had to be dealt with in the meantime, the murder of 23-year-old Laurie Ann Pentland

Another murderer from Oregon.

Since you are from Oregon Frank, and these murderers were from Oregon...I can safely deduce that Dr. Franko is a murderer by using his logic.

Or the right reverend Jim Jones to perpetrate mass murder on hundreds of innocent, but gullible, people who believed he had the answers. Guess their God sucked, better to go with a God like the one that watches over Beverley Hills!
Jim Jones? Damn your stupidity for trying to pull this one off.

Old 01-09-2008, 09:14 PM
Ok.........Evolution. If god is real, then whats up with evolution?

Quick Reply: Bible Inconsistencies: for EnglishAdam, Oxlander, and DrFranko.