Old 01-08-2008, 12:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WTF is a buckeye anyways?

Old 01-08-2008, 12:51 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by SlammaJamma
I think it's a nut ... which makes sense ..

Old 01-08-2008, 01:07 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Reliable sources inside the OS athletic program disclose that, having failed so miserably over the years with their Junior Varsity program, when playing Southeastern Conference Varsity teams, plans are in the works to actually field a varsity football team at some time in the near future.

Accordingly, Ohio State's athletic director has requested funds for sending dozens of recruiters into the Southeastern United States, in hopes of eventually fielding a varsity, Division 1A football team.

Old 01-08-2008, 05:00 PM
Ticket sales for LSU/OSu were 60/40... Not too lopsided. If LSU had not made the championship game it would not have been "a home game". The bowl was scheduled to be in New Orleans; it's not like it was a big ol secret. When OSU loses next year it will be another rebuilding year... and the next... and the next. OSU played the best team they've played since Florida last year and it showed. They proved last night they have an easy schedule each year and don't play the conference championship game like most other conferences. Even ESPN was reporting their schedule was too easy to compete in a National Championship. ESPN is not known to be SEC friendly. OSU=Ownded...... AGAIN!

Old 01-08-2008, 06:22 PM
Originally Posted by s2krn
Ticket sales for LSU/OSu were 60/40... Not too lopsided. If LSU had not made the championship game it would not have been "a home game". The bowl was scheduled to be in New Orleans; it's not like it was a big ol secret. When OSU loses next year it will be another rebuilding year... and the next... and the next. OSU played the best team they've played since Florida last year and it showed. They proved last night they have an easy schedule each year and don't play the conference championship game like most other conferences. Even ESPN was reporting their schedule was too easy to compete in a National Championship. ESPN is not known to be SEC friendly. OSU=Ownded...... AGAIN!
Yea, Michigan in "The Big House" always makes for an "easy" schedule.. I'm sure Florida will attest to that.

I'll take Playing in National Championship games Every Year. We're bound to win One of them Again. Where's Miami when you need them.

I'd say the crowd was 70/30 LSU, not more. I was hoping for a bigger OSU turnout...

http://www.timesreporter.com/index.php?ID=77714&r=1

How many Triple overtime games did LSU scrape out to get into that game? As well as TWO losses. They won, They deserve it, but that was Again a pretty weak OSU team that showed up Again for their Bowl Game. They GAVE it Away. 53 days off (or whatever it was) is just way Too long..

I've got even More excuses if you want to hear them.

Old 01-08-2008, 06:27 PM
Originally Posted by BHibbs

Yea, Michigan in "The Big House" always makes for an "easy" schedule.. I'm sure Florida will attest to that.

I'll take Playing in National Championship games Every Year. We're bound to win One of them Again. Where's Miami when you need them.

I'd say the crowd was 70/30 LSU, not more. I was hoping for a bigger OSU turnout...

http://www.timesreporter.com/index.php?ID=77714&r=1

How many Triple overtime games did LSU scrape out to get into that game? As well as TWO losses. They won, They deserve it, but that was Again a pretty weak OSU team that showed up Again for their Bowl Game. They GAVE it Away. 53 days off (or whatever it was) is just way Too long..

I've got even More excuses if you want to hear them.
OSU fans need excuses. If you don't win there's always excuses... After the past couple of years you should have quite a portfolio of them.

Old 01-08-2008, 07:29 PM
OSU fans need excuses. If you don't win there's always excuses... After the past couple of years you should have quite a portfolio of them.
Considering we've lost a Total of THREE games the last two years, there really Aren't a lot of excuses Needed.

Old 01-08-2008, 09:17 PM
Suspended
.. and lost 9 bowl games to SEC teams, as well as never beating a SEC team in a bowl game.

Old 01-08-2008, 09:49 PM
Originally Posted by BHibbs
Considering we've lost a Total of THREE games the last two years, there really Aren't a lot of excuses Needed.

2nd place in the National Championship is first LOSER!! That's like saying the Patriot's would be OK not winning the Super Bowl this year. Don't kid yourself; making it to the game isn't the hard part playing in the Big 10. OSU has found out what the hard part is... beating a top ranked team. Must we go back over OSU's schedule? They didn't beat a team that ended the season ranked over #23!!!!!!! No strength of schedule.

Old 01-09-2008, 01:29 AM
I guess all the OSU fans have early bed times! Either that or they are out looking for some LSU gear so they can root for a good football team.

Old 01-09-2008, 02:17 AM
I guess all the OSU fans have early bed times! Either that or they are out looking for some LSU gear so they can root for a good football team.

Old 01-09-2008, 11:20 AM
Suspended
LMAO!!

Old 01-09-2008, 11:51 AM
Originally Posted by SlammaJamma
buckeye(bucks eye) i thought they had good eye sight. looks like they need to change their name because they didn't see that whooping coming

Last edited by 06F150STX; 01-09-2008 at 11:55 AM.

Quick Reply: LSU Sucks