I need multiple car pranks.

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 09:56 PM
Location: south western NYS Latitude: 42.34 N, Longitude: 78.46 W
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 04 RED LARIAT
LOL. I can't believe you all pull pranks on others cars.

I would ***** a brick if someone was messing with my vehicles.

Ummm Red WTF happened with you?? What's with the Tundra, man i have been away way to long. Its a nice truck but when did this all happen (and send me some of your extra folden money) Buddie!!!

Bottom line is to sticl bubble wrap to the tops of all the tires and sit back and wait... holy Sh*t...

Old 07-12-2007, 01:11 AM
Wire their horn to the brake pedal or turn signal

Old 07-12-2007, 01:54 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 259 Likes on 250 Posts
Originally Posted by Curtis P
I pulled the driveshaft out of my buddies truck one night, he went to bed at like 10 pm, i pulled it out at about 11pm, he went to go get in his truck to go to his girlfriends in the morning and thought his truck was pooched, hahaha

it took him an hour to notice the note i left in the back seat of his truck

"Your driveshaft is currently out of order, try again tommorow"

Of course, I brought it back to him and re installed it for him, after i greased his u joints for him, the least i could do eh,
What happens if they don't have a RWD?

1: You could deflate their tires.
2: Take their wipers off and lay them on their back seat.
3: Put 2 pennies in the hubcaps.
4: Jack their vehicle up and put the frame on cinderblocks.
5: Totally mess up their seats, rear view, mirrors, turn on wipers, turn on radio really loud, etc. So when they start the vehicle up they get a surprise.
6: Spray their brakes with WD40. (Comes off after 2 stops... but the first one is like they have NO brakes!)
7: Pour curdled milk in their HVAC intake.
8: Hang a ***** from their tow hook.
9: Jam the throttle body open to WOT.
10: Pull off the plugs to the MAF, IAC... etc Nice CEL Light... LOL

That's all I can think of...

Old 07-12-2007, 02:58 AM
Go to Mailboxes Etc or the UPS store and buy a bag of packing peanuts. The bag is about $8.00 and measures roughly 5' tall and 3' in diameter. Fill their vehicle up. Better yet, get two bags.

I used to do it all the time to people. It's easy but a b!tch to clean up and leaves NO damage. It's also fun to do it to people's cubicles if you work in that type atmosphere. Saran Wrap or Aluminum Foil their entry way as a door and then load 'em up!

Oh, and take lots of pictures!

Old 07-12-2007, 04:02 AM
Location: Lost some where in the middle of the Ozark Mountains!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by TUFF FORD
Go to Mailboxes Etc or the UPS store and buy a bag of packing peanuts. The bag is about $8.00 and measures roughly 5' tall and 3' in diameter. Fill their vehicle up. Better yet, get two bags.

I used to do it all the time to people. It's easy but a b!tch to clean up and leaves NO damage. It's also fun to do it to people's cubicles if you work in that type atmosphere. Saran Wrap or Aluminum Foil their entry way as a door and then load 'em up!

Oh, and take lots of pictures!

Not my pictures but some I found od similar office pranks, doesnt look much different than mine did.

Office pranks are the best IMO.

Old 07-12-2007, 03:05 PM
When I was in highschool we jacked up my football coaches car(hond civic just enought that the wheels where barely off the ground. We used the red bricks to hold the wheels up off the ground. He got in it and put it in gear and went no where. When he finally figured it out he just pushed the car off of the bricks and drove like a bat out of hell out of the parking spot. I think we ran laps for two weeks but it was well worth it.

Old 07-12-2007, 04:24 PM
A quick office prank is to cut a piece of paper and tape it to the red "eye" of an optical mouse. Did it too my boss, he spent 30mins trying to figure out what happened before he went out and bought a new one. When I showed him what I did he was so impressed (embarassed) I got the old one.

Old 07-12-2007, 04:30 PM
Write on a post-it note that your "sorry for the damage you did to their car. Call me and I will happily pay for the repair," but dont give them a number. Then stick it on somebody's windshield. They'll be searching for the nonexistent damage for days.

Old 07-12-2007, 04:37 PM
Place a small block of wood under the clutch pedal so that it cannot be depressed far enough to start the car.

Old 07-12-2007, 04:58 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio333
If you have lots of help, turn their car sideways in the driveway or lift one side up on a wall.
haha i did this one once. i took a pallet, put it under a buddy's car, used a pallet jack, lifted the car up, and moved it to a spot where the car couldn't come out without the jack

Old 12-28-2007, 04:01 PM
-bump-

my brother didnt like it too much when i put a crappie inside his passenger door panel. man did that ever stink!

Old 12-28-2007, 04:04 PM
Originally Posted by RightTurn
-bump-

my brother didnt like it too much when i put a crappie inside his passenger door panel. man did that ever stink!

Geez! Your a Di*k !

Old 12-28-2007, 09:05 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by nigdonht
Wire their horn to the brake pedal or turn signal
i read this thread i like this one best.
might take a while to get the detail right for a fast do though
it would be funny as hell to have the horn honk when you press the brake

LMAO

Old 12-28-2007, 09:10 PM
You did'nt hear this from me:

1.) Tinks #69 doe in heat lure. Amount dispersed depends on how bad they ticked you off. on the floor mat near the heater vents.

2.) some other cover scent( Red fox **** , Coyote ****) 5-6 drops.

3.) or take some of the formentioned bottled scents, use a q-tip to gently paint underneath the door handles. " did you smell something?"

This is for those fCkers that have really p*ssed you off. but as they say, paybacks are a BIATCH

Old 12-28-2007, 09:32 PM
My granddad, back when he was in high school, hit a gator that was in the middle of the road. It didn't kill it, just knocked it out. So he took the thing and put it in the back seat of his buddy's car! When the guy went and got in, it woke up and let out a hiss, and that guy jumped out real quick!

Quick Reply: I need multiple car pranks.