ok so i bought some 20's off ebay...sent the money wednesday...

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2007, 07:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ok so i bought some 20's off ebay...sent the money wednesday...

and i haven't heard a word from the dude yet...im started to get a little annoyed. i have quite a bit of money sent out (paypal). what would you do if he doesn't respond soon?

Old 05-12-2007, 07:51 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
send him an e-mail, and see if his phone # is in the auction details. Then send 1 e-mail a day. I'd give him 7 business days. Start counting from Wednesday. That means he should contact you and have shipped your goods by Friday next week.

If still no success, alert Paypal and eBay of fraud. you should get your money back from Paypal, and they'll rip him a new one. eBay has been cracking down on this stuff big time.

btw, what is his feedback rating?

Old 05-12-2007, 08:02 PM
Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
What is the guy's ebay rating? If he has a lot of transactions, and a high "positive" rating, you're probably OK. A lot of ebay folks do this stuff on the side -- for all you know he may be on a family vacation or business trip or something, and will respond to you once he gets back......

Old 05-12-2007, 08:05 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
It won't hurt to make a polite email voicing your concerns and send it to him.

Old 05-12-2007, 08:24 PM
well i have been sending him emails through the whole auction. he had responded promptly to all until i sent the money then nothing. his ebay rating is 99%. and has 50 feedback. this were off his 07 f150. i plan on waiting a few more days but then idk what i was going to do. its just alot of money to have sent to someone and then suddenly have no reply. thanks

Old 05-12-2007, 09:48 PM
I have over 1900 feedback...and when a buyer pays me I usually never send them any emails saying I mailed the item unless they ask for it. It was Wed when you paid...he MAY have shipped Thurs. If so it will still probably be Tues or Wed before you should even look to recieve them. Its WAAAYYYY to early to be worried about it.

Old 05-12-2007, 10:19 PM
I agree, too early to get worried about it. Give him a week and if still nothing then send him an email asking for an update and shipping information. If nothing then send another email telling him that unless you hear back within 2days you will be filing a claim with paypal. I bought something from eBay once (actually buy lots of things using eBay) and I didn't hear anything from the seller until I told him I was going to be filing a claim. Seemed to get his attention and I got daily updates from then on until my item was shipped.

Quick Reply: ok so i bought some 20's off ebay...sent the money wednesday...