Spike's Bullrun/ F150 in 1st!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 08:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Show dates and times

For those who don't know when the show airs. Tues. nights at 9pm Central Time. 10pm on thurs. and 10am on Sat. Thanks again

Old 03-16-2007, 08:16 PM
Damage

To reply about the clip you saw about me hitting something. There was over 7,000 dollars worth of damage. You might wait to see the show, and what happens before you comment about it.

Old 03-16-2007, 08:51 PM
Originally Posted by Tbird69
Some of you guys are harsh! Ease up, the guy must've done SOMETHING right for the first two legs of the race to be in 1st. It's about having the best time not being the fastest. Basically, whoever has the best navigator will most likely win.

One thing I'd like to see is that guy hook up a chain from his F150 to that Lambo, then put it in 4hi and drag his stupid **** to the finish line!

I don't know what it is but that guy just irritates me.
Just wait. It gets much better!

Old 03-16-2007, 09:10 PM
Originally Posted by jwallace
Just wait. It gets much better!
Good to know, I'll stay tuned!

BTW best of luck to you and welcome to the forums!

Last edited by Tbird69; 03-16-2007 at 09:19 PM.
Old 03-16-2007, 09:10 PM
Location: south western NYS Latitude: 42.34 N, Longitude: 78.46 W
To reply about the clip you saw about me hitting something. There was over 7,000 dollars worth of damage. You might wait to see the show, and what happens before you comment about it.
I for one wish you all the best. Who the hell cares what you eat, you keep doing what your doing you have my respect.. Good luck and i will watch.

Old 03-16-2007, 10:25 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by buckdropper
I for one wish you all the best. Who the hell cares what you eat, you keep doing what your doing you have my respect.. Good luck and i will watch.
X2

Old 03-17-2007, 12:27 AM
Global Moderator &

Received 134 Likes on 112 Posts
Originally Posted by 04 RED LARIAT
School is now in session.

It's a 2004 Lariat Texas Ranch edition. Made in 2004 to fill the gap since the King Ranch was not offered that year. No it's not a King Ranch truck.

Amazingly enough in the stats interview provided in the link in this thread the guy actually tells what it is, and it shows the badges.

Thanks, my tip jar is by the door.

Old 03-17-2007, 01:56 AM
Jason (and anyone else who may care)

Great show. Glad to see that you and Jeff are doing well. If anything it looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Sorry to hear about the damage that your truck sustained. But as the old saying goes “it ain’t a party till sumthin gets broke”. Besides I’m sure that will just buff right out.

Keep up the good work.

And so..for the record, I am not concerned about your diet. That wasn’t the point of contention between me and the other member, initially. I only stated that I can empathize with someone who works hard and makes sacrifices for everything they earn. Then he went off saying that somehow, for doing so, you were less than honorable. All too often people are quick to presumptions, judgment, and use terms that they don’t know the true meaning of.

Who knows, maybe he’s one of the countless thousands who tried out for the show, failed, and is now just bitter?

BTW what did you do with the love seat that you and Jeff picked up on the side of the road in Alabama? That thing looked ripe.

Ox

Old 03-17-2007, 08:02 AM
Alabama Couch

Well, Spike Tv screwed up and said my partners name was Jeff. His name is actually Jake. They have corrected that now. The couch we aquired while visiting team 6 in alabama was sadly destroyed behind crazed Texans and four wheelers. The ugly guy in that video with me was actually Jeff in the Lambo. He flew into San Antonio and rode with me to alabama.

Old 03-17-2007, 10:08 PM
Originally Posted by Oxlander
And buddy if you think this is an issue of aggression then you haven't seen true aggression. Ox
Originally Posted by Kaffee
Did you order the Code Red?
Originally Posted by Col. Oxlander
I did the job I...
Originally Posted by Kaffee
Did you order the Code Red?
(yelling)You're goddamn right I did!
(yelling)I'm gonna rip the eyes out of your head and **** in your dead skull! You ****ed with the wrong marine!
.....Something like that?

Old 03-17-2007, 10:16 PM
Graphics Contributor

i knew it didnt look good.
and i hope you actually are the guy and not some phony, considering you just joined this month.
but anyways, good job repping f150s.

Old 03-17-2007, 11:02 PM
Its Me!

Originally Posted by JBMX928
i knew it didnt look good.
and i hope you actually are the guy and not some phony, considering you just joined this month.
but anyways, good job repping f150s.
Well if I was a phony I would be flattered by how much someone knows about my personal life! Ya, its really me!

Old 03-18-2007, 02:53 AM
Wow ****, I must have struck a nerve with that jab about not getting on the show. You have a very vivid imagination and clearly you have ambitions to become some kind of film writer or something. You should move out to California and try your hand at the big time. Oh wait, your already there.

So now you've taken to plagiarism, you can't spell, and have no clue to the meaning of even the simplest of words. You're an English teacher's worst nightmare.

My advice to you is to go out and by a dictionary, thesaurus, and sign up for an adult literacy course.

All the best,
Ox

Last edited by Oxlander; 03-18-2007 at 02:58 AM.
Old 03-18-2007, 07:31 PM
Jason, good to see you on the forum. I am a San Marcos Firefighter right next door to you. A lot of us started watching the show also when we heard you were competing. Best of luck, can't wait to see what happens.

Old 03-18-2007, 09:20 PM
Originally Posted by Oxlander
Wow ****
I know, I know....I get it all the time. Don't worry, I'm sure your's will fill in anytime

Quick Reply: Spike's Bullrun/ F150 in 1st!!