They walk among us

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2006, 04:00 AM
Location: south western NYS Latitude: 42.34 N, Longitude: 78.46 W
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
They walk among us

Some guy bought a new fridge for his house. To get rid of his old fridge, he put it in his front yard and hung a sign on it saying: "Free to good home. You want it, you take it." For three days the fridge sat there without even one person looking twice at it. He eventually decided that people were too un-trusting of this deal. It looked to good to be true, so he changed the sign to read: "Fridge for sale $50." The next day someone stole it. Caution... They Walk Among Us!

====================
One day I was walking down the beach with some friends when someone shouted...."Look at that dead bird!" Someone looked up at the sky and said..."where???" They Walk among us!!

====================
While looking at a house, my brother asked the real estate agent which direction was north because, he explained, he didn't want the sun waking him up every morning. She asked, "Does the sun rise in the north?" When my brother explained that the sun rises in the east, and has for sometime, she shook her head and said, "Oh, I don't keep up with that stuff." They Walk Among Us!!

====================
I used to work in technical support for a 24/7 call center. One day I got a call from an individual who asked what hours the call center was open. I told him, "The number you dialed is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week." He responded, "Is that Eastern or Pacific time?" Wanting to end the call quickly, I said, "Uh, Pacific" . . They Walk Among Us!!!

====================
My colleague and I were eating our lunch in our cafeteria, when we overheard one of the administrative assistants talking about the sunburn she got on her weekend drive to the shore. She drove down in a convertible, but "didn't think she'd get sunburned because the car was moving". They Walk Among Us!!!!

====================
My sister has a lifesaving tool in her car it's designed to cut through a seat belt if she gets trapped. She keeps it in the trunk... They Walk Among Us!!!!!

====================
My friends and I were on a beer run and noticed that the cases were discounted 10%. Since it was a big party, we bought 2 cases. The cashier multiplied 2 times 10% and gave us a 20% discount on both.... They Walk Among Us!!!!!!

====================
I couldn't find my luggage at the airport baggage area. So I went to the lost luggage office and told the woman there that my bags never showed up. She smiled and told me not to worry because she was a trained professional and I was in good hands. "Now," she asked me, "has your plane arrived yet?"... They Walk Among Us!!!!!!!!

====================
While working at a pizza parlor I observed a man ordering a small pizza to go. He appeared to be alone and the cook asked him if he would like it cut into 4 pieces or 6. He thought about it for some time before responding. "Just cut it into 4 pieces; I don't think I'm hungry enough to eat 6 pieces. Yep, THEY Walk Among Us, too.!!!!!!!!

====================
They do walk among us, AND reproduce!

If its a repost "TO BAD"

Old 08-15-2006, 09:00 PM
I was in a gas station, the guy in front of me says to the cashier, "fill on pump 2." Cashier asks if he would like the free car-wash for filling up. Dude thinks about it for a second, says "how much is it?" i feel your pain, brother. Peace, Dave.

Old 08-16-2006, 01:09 AM
Originally Posted by buckdropper
Some guy bought a new fridge for his house. To get rid of his old fridge, he put it in his front yard and hung a sign on it saying: "Free to good home. You want it, you take it." For three days the fridge sat there without even one person looking twice at it. He eventually decided that people were too un-trusting of this deal. It looked to good to be true, so he changed the sign to read: "Fridge for sale $50." The next day someone stole it. Caution... They Walk Among Us!

====================
One day I was walking down the beach with some friends when someone shouted...."Look at that dead bird!" Someone looked up at the sky and said..."where???" They Walk among us!!

====================
While looking at a house, my brother asked the real estate agent which direction was north because, he explained, he didn't want the sun waking him up every morning. She asked, "Does the sun rise in the north?" When my brother explained that the sun rises in the east, and has for sometime, she shook her head and said, "Oh, I don't keep up with that stuff." They Walk Among Us!!

====================
I used to work in technical support for a 24/7 call center. One day I got a call from an individual who asked what hours the call center was open. I told him, "The number you dialed is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week." He responded, "Is that Eastern or Pacific time?" Wanting to end the call quickly, I said, "Uh, Pacific" . . They Walk Among Us!!!

====================
My colleague and I were eating our lunch in our cafeteria, when we overheard one of the administrative assistants talking about the sunburn she got on her weekend drive to the shore. She drove down in a convertible, but "didn't think she'd get sunburned because the car was moving". They Walk Among Us!!!!

====================
My sister has a lifesaving tool in her car it's designed to cut through a seat belt if she gets trapped. She keeps it in the trunk... They Walk Among Us!!!!!

====================
My friends and I were on a beer run and noticed that the cases were discounted 10%. Since it was a big party, we bought 2 cases. The cashier multiplied 2 times 10% and gave us a 20% discount on both.... They Walk Among Us!!!!!!

====================
I couldn't find my luggage at the airport baggage area. So I went to the lost luggage office and told the woman there that my bags never showed up. She smiled and told me not to worry because she was a trained professional and I was in good hands. "Now," she asked me, "has your plane arrived yet?"... They Walk Among Us!!!!!!!!

====================
While working at a pizza parlor I observed a man ordering a small pizza to go. He appeared to be alone and the cook asked him if he would like it cut into 4 pieces or 6. He thought about it for some time before responding. "Just cut it into 4 pieces; I don't think I'm hungry enough to eat 6 pieces. Yep, THEY Walk Among Us, too.!!!!!!!!

====================
They do walk among us, AND reproduce!

If its a repost "TO BAD"
That's like something out of the twilight zone.

Old 08-16-2006, 02:16 AM
Scary!

Old 08-16-2006, 12:28 PM
I always answer my phone
good morning REG'S AUTO WRECKING
YOU would'nt believe how many people then ask
is this the auto wrecker ???
mitch

Old 08-16-2006, 12:58 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I got this in an email about a week ago.

Sorda makes you think, huh?

Originally Posted by terrapinflyer
I was in a gas station, the guy in front of me says to the cashier, "fill on pump 2." Cashier asks if he would like the free car-wash for filling up. Dude thinks about it for a second, says "how much is it?" i feel your pain, brother. Peace, Dave.
Did you happen to say anything to him? I would have chimed in, "yep, FREE means, it'll be the cost of the gas X2".....Here's your sign.

Old 08-16-2006, 08:31 PM
Suspended
A hamburger please!

At a fast food place I heard a lady order a cheese burger without the cheese!

Old 08-16-2006, 08:51 PM
I went through the drive through, I guess the girl was new because she asked me if the order was to go. Stopped me for a split second, then....
Bwahahahaha

Old 08-16-2006, 09:23 PM
Originally Posted by silversvt04
I went through the drive through, I guess the girl was new because she asked me if the order was to go. Stopped me for a split second, then....
Bwahahahaha
I can understand that. There's a franchise here that does that. Actually, at the drive thru, they ask if you want it to go, or to eat in the car . . . they bag it if to go, put it in open cardboard box and give you paper placemats if for in car.

Old 08-16-2006, 11:18 PM
Originally Posted by ranger81
At a fast food place I heard a lady order a cheese burger without the cheese!
I've ordered a triple cheeseburger without cheese before. Some people just don't like cheese (& yeah I know she could have just ordered a hamburger).

rdy2rac with

Quick Reply: They walk among us