Watch this fraudulent video

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2006, 06:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Watch this fraudulent video

Well, once again, thanks to the BS liberal American A$$hole media, we get fraudulent middle eastern coverage. Glad we have someone out there calling on their BS. Why can't all the POS Dan Rathers just go away?

http://www.aish.com/movies/JP/PhotoFraud.asp

Oh, and here's the REAL Al Gore:http://news.yahoo.com/s/usatoday/200...worldtobelieve

Old 08-14-2006, 06:42 PM
Thats crazy!

gets me mad that we can't believe ANYTHING at all these days, not even the president of the U.S.A for all that matter as well. They all lie, were all a big joke in this world it seems like now a days.

Old 08-14-2006, 06:57 PM
Originally Posted by mountaineer02v8
Thats crazy!

gets me mad that we can't believe ANYTHING at all these days, not even the president of the U.S.A for all that matter as well. They all lie, were all a big joke in this world it seems like now a days.

You bet. I think every US pres. tells the public either what they want to hear, or what they want us to believe. I think the president is really nothing more than a puppet to the Hawks.

Old 08-14-2006, 07:18 PM
Originally Posted by mountaineer02v8
Thats crazy!

When exactly has the President lied? What exactly did he lie about? What proof do you have that he actually lied?

Don’t buy into the liberal hype and give me their untruths but rather give your personal examples with proof to back it up. Just because someone “said so” doesn’t make it true. There is a slogan I really love:

”Without data its just another opinion…”

You can easily replace data above with “facts” and it would still remain true…

You also have to remember the same people telling you the President lied are the same people who falsified photos and stories as depicted in the video in the first post. They don’t care about America and they don’t care about your freedom or my freedom. Just like Algore don’t care about your family or mine he only cares about his and will do anything and everything he can to ruin your life and mine in order to maintain his life style so be careful, very careful who you choose to believe in serious times…

Old 08-14-2006, 08:22 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Fraud. Something those doctored photographs and algore have in common.

Quick Reply: Watch this fraudulent video