Mini Rants

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2006, 11:42 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mini Rants

Okay; I got two small rants.

#1. I hate it when people drive out into an intersection when there is a traffic jam. If there isn't enough room to get across the intersection, don't enter. If the light turns red, and you're stuck out in the middle of the intersection; that's a problem. Who do you think you are anyway?! So yesterday; I was approaching an intersection where construction has been a problem for over a week. I cannot get across the intersection so I stop before it. This broad yapping on her cell phone behind me has the nerve to honk at me. As if I were doing something wrong by doing what's right.....

#2. So our accountant at work calls up one of our old telephone carriers and requests payment of an outstanding $150 credit on our bill. We haven't had any services with them since early this year. Anyway; they say they cannot pay us because we are under contract until January 2007. What? That's news to us. But that's not why I'm ranting. Being that we are not being billed for anything; we ask what services were under contract for. Turns out since we canceled our T1 circuits early; we're responsible for 1/2 the monthly rate for the duration of the contract. But they haven't been billing us. Their mistake. Now they're demanding $6000 from us in back-bills we had not been billed for. The way I see it; you shouldn't be able to F-up for X amount of time; realize your mistake; and then send out a Fat bill and expect payment in full.

Old 07-27-2006, 11:47 AM
#1 - I agree. I will pull up on the person (usually a woman) blocking my green light...put my headlights at her head if that doesn't work than a horn to the left ear will. You gotta train em...

#2 - Gotta read the contract so I don't have much sympathy there. Guy calls for a $150 credit and gets a $6000 bill. Now that is funny.

Old 07-27-2006, 12:32 PM
You should have just backed into her with your pink truck, that would have taught her a lesson.

just have them apply the 150 to the bill owed.

Old 07-27-2006, 04:09 PM
I thought the thread title was "Mini Pants"! Sorry...I'll leave now.

:santa:

Old 07-27-2006, 04:25 PM
will YOU personally have to contribute to the $6000 bill that is owed?? if not, what you bitchin for..If so, then time to pack up and get the hell out of dodge!!

Old 07-31-2006, 12:04 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have a Mini Rant.....or question actually.

What's with these tards that like to ride in your blind spot? I see people doing this all the time.

I'll be cruising along doing about 70ish, and these idiots will come hauling azz from behind. I'll change lanes to give them their space by moving into the right hand lane, and they will slow down in my blind spot and ride there?

WTF?

Anyone know why these idiots do this?

Old 07-31-2006, 12:07 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
Originally Posted by jamzwayne
I have a Mini Rant.....or question actually.

What's with these tards that like to ride in your blind spot? I see people doing this all the time.

I'll be cruising along doing about 70ish, and these idiots will come hauling azz from behind. I'll change lanes to give them their space by moving into the right hand lane, and they will slow down in my blind spot and ride there?

WTF?

Anyone know why these idiots do this?
Possibly, they just want to look at that truck. Or, maybe, they are astonished that a V6 is going that fast!

Trending Topics

Old 07-31-2006, 12:07 PM
Position your mirrors so you dont have a blind spot.

FYI, the Scion Tc has large blind spots in the rear.

Old 07-31-2006, 12:11 PM
MY MINI RANT

Why is it when you hold the door for someone, they say thanks, but put their hand on the door like you are going to let go of it?

I was coming out of Tim Hortons this morning, this old lady was coming in so being the nice guy I am, I held the door for her. She put her hand on the door as she walked in. She said thanks, but by putting her hand on the door its like saying "Thanks, just want to make sure you don't slam it in my face you filthy idiot."

I notice this one a lot, but sleep drapravity has magnified it today... haha.

Old 07-31-2006, 12:14 PM
Originally Posted by bluejay432000
....SNIP....they are astonished that a V6 is going that fast!

*watch for the birdy.......

*Thnx Rob_02Lightning

Old 07-31-2006, 12:15 PM
Originally Posted by vader716
#1 - I agree. I will pull up on the person (usually a woman) blocking my green light...put my headlights at her head if that doesn't work than a horn to the left ear will. You gotta train em...
That it what I do too, only you've got to gun it at them and really nail the brakes to scare them a bit. Then lay on the horn, and yell at them with the PA sytem.

The Pink truck thing may be getting old but I saw this, laughed and thought of UC....

http://fordcollection.com/default.cfm?pink

Originally Posted by FordWask
MY MINI RANT

Why is it when you hold the door for someone, they say thanks, but put their hand on the door like you are going to let go of it?

I was coming out of Tim Hortons this morning, this old lady was coming in so being the nice guy I am, I held the door for her. She put her hand on the door as she walked in. She said thanks, but by putting her hand on the door its like saying "Thanks, just want to make sure you don't slam it in my face you filthy idiot."

I notice this one a lot, but sleep drapravity has magnified it today... haha.
RANT.
Why Do People Think I can't get the damn door myself??

Old 07-31-2006, 12:17 PM
The Pink truck thing may be getting old but I saw this, laughed and thought of UC....

That's wrong vader....

Old 07-31-2006, 12:19 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts

http://fordcollection.com/default.cfm?pink
I would think that UC's GF had taken over his truck, but that babe is too good looking to mess with him.

Quick Reply: Mini Rants