Someone was in my backseat as I was driving!

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2006, 07:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BRUZRs_Daddy
I call BS!!!
on what?

Old 05-31-2006, 07:45 PM
Originally Posted by JTDEERE
Yeah, my dad said there was lightning everywhere and the rain was coming down sideways, at his work in Brookpark.

it made it on the news everywhere about this lake in the middle of the highway! did you catch it on T.V? I was looking at if they caught what happend with me, but I guess they shot the film before I came through by the looks of it

Old 05-31-2006, 07:53 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Mittenear, I think your luck will change when the new baby arrives.

Nah. It won't be luck changing, it'll be diapers.

Old 05-31-2006, 10:05 PM
Does anyone else here feel bad for this poor child? I sure hope Katie is normal with no substance abuse history. Oh wait substance abuse is how this all came about.

Oh well at least the kid will have some good show and tell stories.

I can see it now:

My dad was driving along one rainy day, stoned as usual, and in his rear view mirror he see this old guy with a pair of groundhogs, robins and hulks, looming above him was some sort of spirit thingy, he said it was the soul of the past owner of the mountaineer. Anyway the roads are flooded and all of a sudden this 100 foot tree falls and splashes water all over the mountaineer and floods the engine. The guy in the back seat says "hey no problem, I 've been through this before" they proceed to get out and turn the tree into and ark and all sail off into the sunset.

Poor dad told the story to everyone at F150 online and they laughed, but alas he is getting the help he needs now as he sits quietly in the little rubber room in the asylum.

My mom, Katie and her new guy, JT something, go to visit him occasionally.

I know it is hard to imagine I am not down the hall in the special ed class, but mom had the smarts in the family.

Old 05-31-2006, 10:24 PM
Originally Posted by shtrdave
mom had the smarts in the family.

She got drunk in the same dwelling as Mountaineer... Care to re-think that statement?

Old 05-31-2006, 10:38 PM
Originally Posted by 98Lariet4x4
She got drunk in the same dwelling as Mountaineer... Care to re-think that statement?

I think maybe he slipped her something, other than the Little Mounty.

Old 06-02-2006, 05:50 PM
Originally Posted by mountaineer02v8
did you catch it on T.V?
Yup! I was lookin for your Mountaineer.

Old 06-02-2006, 05:57 PM
Originally Posted by JTDEERE
Yup! I was lookin for your Mountaineer.
lol I was on the news though WKYC (channel 3) Helicopter showed me as they were passing by looking at the flood. I found that out after my sister called my cell phone asking if that was me on 90 that she just saw, and I just laughed and said yup, I guess I made it on the news. Later at night (10:00 news) I watched that news station and sure enough, they repeated that scene! it was funny to see that on t.v

Old 06-02-2006, 06:11 PM
I have a hard time believing that matt is gonna be a daddy!! I'm suprised everyone else who responded believes it. Could be true but I think if you just started a new job aka no money probly saved...that you'd both feel calm and excited about her being prego. I know i'm 21 and it'd scare the **** out of me if a "friend" got me pregnant who couldn't support me. Just me 2 cents.

Alex

Old 06-02-2006, 08:26 PM
Originally Posted by AlexG
I know i'm 21 and it'd scare the **** out of me if a "friend" got me pregnant who couldn't support me. Just me 2 cents.

Alex
Trust me, what I do for work, I make plenty, more then enough to carry on with what I have to do. I have plenty saved up already from the time I have started back up to work. The job I have pays very very well and a lot of overtime does quite well too so don't worry about me not being able to support anyone. I mean I'm 23, living with a roommate (the girl that I'm talking about) in a 3 bedroom house. She has a job, but she doesn't make quite as much as I, so I make 3/4's of the house payment per month. I'm more then capable of handling most anything that it thrown my way. I'm very happy in my life and don't regret a thing. I may sound weird and a little strange on a computer, but I do know how to support myself and others without any problem.

Old 06-02-2006, 08:37 PM
Location: Lost some where in the middle of the Ozark Mountains!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Trust me, what I do for work, I make plenty, more then enough to carry on with what I have to do. I have plenty saved up already from the time I have started back up to work. The job I have pays very very well and a lot of overtime does quite well too so don't worry about me not being able to support anyone. I mean I'm 23, living with a roommate (the girl that I'm talking about) in a 3 bedroom house. She has a job, but she doesn't make quite as much as I, so I make 3/4's of the house payment per month. I'm more then capable of handling most anything that it thrown my way. I'm very happy in my life and don't regret a thing. I may sound weird and a little strange on a computer, but I do know how to support myself and others without any problem.
I am 30 a decent income and support several toys and expensive hobbies, I can't afford to go to the dealership even 1/8th the amount of times you do a month. So it must pay really really well.

Old 06-02-2006, 09:53 PM
You THINK...

Old 06-02-2006, 10:10 PM
Hey Bruzr,

How many tupperware containers get lost in the desert each year and what do you do with them once you find em?

Just curious.

Old 06-03-2006, 01:44 AM
Originally Posted by shtrdave
Hey Bruzr,

How many tupperware containers get lost in the desert each year and what do you do with them once you find em?

Just curious.
http://www.geocaching.com

Quick Reply: Someone was in my backseat as I was driving!