This makes me sick!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2006, 10:47 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I used to work with a guy who lived in Saudi Arabia from when he was 5 years old until he was 13.

We got to talking about crime and punishment in America, and the lack of punishment really. He remembers, and very vividly at that, being 9 years old, and being in a market square one morning with his mom. All of the sudden, the "law enforcement" began hearding everyone within a couple of blocks radius to the "execution" block. A man had be found guilty of murder just an hour before, and was about lose his head. After the police basically forced everyone around this man, they made a quick announcement to the crowd, and then whacked off his head right there while everyone watched.

This guy I worked with also remembers some KIDS losing a hand for stealing.

I don't know what Saudi's general crime rate is, but I have heard over and over again how low their murder rate is. I think public executions SHOULD be carried out here in America as well. They used to be, and society got along with it just fine. In fact, this country still prosperred. Let's bring it back!!!

Old 05-28-2006, 02:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thats why I am "permanently excused" in maryland from jury duty because of my views of the judicial system in this country. I told the judge up front years ago if I get picked for a jury I will send him up the road. that was in baltimore city, and now excused from baltimore county permanently.

Quick Reply: This makes me sick!!!!!