Pics of my Sis's puppy

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2006, 10:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pics of my Sis's puppy

Hey, long time no post. I just dropped by to tell everyone what I've been up to. I've been babysitting my Sis's puppy for the past two days.

She found this female puppy on her door step one day, and just decided to keep her. I told her to name her Chewbacca. She liked that name, so she started calling her Chewy. The name fits because she chews on everything!

When she's around me she likes to snap at my fingers with those razor sharp fangs she's got. I started to take a pic of her gnawing on my hand because she looks exactly like a Chupacabra.

We can't figure out what breed it is though. She says it's a Black Lab. But it's almost five months old, and she's still "little". I told her it's problably a mix between a Lab and a Chow. It's got two black spots on it's tongue also.

My Sis kind of agrees it's a mix, but she's not sure. She wants me to find out for sure what breed it is. Any help is appreciated.

Here's some pics...

Old 05-16-2006, 10:05 PM
Old 05-16-2006, 10:28 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Those are some blue eyes!!! Cute puppy.

Old 05-16-2006, 11:10 PM
Awwww....she's adorable. Not sure what mix, but she's definitely not full Lab. Can I have her?

Old 05-16-2006, 11:29 PM
Location: Lost some where in the middle of the Ozark Mountains!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I love those eyes, I've had several blue eyed dogs but never one that deep of a blue. Defiantly one of the cutest pups I've ever seen.
Defiantly isn't lab, may have some lab in it but those eyes aren't, the head isn't shaped lab, nor the muzzle, nor the ears, nor the paws. I'd say it's a Hienz 57 with 57 different ingredients.

I can't recall a breed with a muzzle like that... That part has me very confused as where it might have came from. Doesn't even look like it belongs on a carnivore, it's shaped more like a herbivore.

Old 05-17-2006, 12:17 AM
lovetrucks,

I would give her to you, but I would have to face the wrath of my sister. And that ain't good.

PSS-Mag,

Her eyes are actually black. When I took the pics, the camera flash made her eyes look blue. I think they may turn blue as she grows though. Herbivore? Nah, she likes meat. I feed her those chunky tender beef bites. And my fingers, lol.

The weird part is my sis lives on a hill, and I find it hard to believe that pup climbed that hill and ended up on her door step when it was just a few weeks old. Unless it's mom carried it there.

We have steps that lead upstairs in our house, and even now at five months old the pup can't go up and down them. Yet it made it's way in front of my Sis's front door which has three high spaced steps leading to the door?

My Sis lives alone because her hubby is in Afghanistan, and she's just a little over six months pregnant. Maybe somebody put the pup in front of her door to keep her company?

Old 05-17-2006, 01:22 AM
OMG...I just wanna squish her up and kiss her. Please, tell your sis I'm really nice. Although my dog may get mad at me.

Trending Topics

Old 05-17-2006, 02:50 AM
Very cute puppy Peace!

Definitely not pure bred anything. It's really impossible to tell what kind of mix she even is. Black lab is suggested only because of her coat color, her size rules out pure lab. A few black spots on the tongue do not necessarily mean she has Chow in her. Many dogs have black markings in their mouths, Chow's mouths aren't really black, they're very dark purplish/black. She has to have some sort of small breed in there to account for her size. She's really, really cute though!!

Old 05-17-2006, 08:27 AM
Yep, it's a pretty cute pup. I like solid colored animals, we used to have a solid black German Shepard, and he was a fine looking animal...

Oh, yeah, tell your sister and her hubby that we thank them for their sacrafices, and we'll be praying for his safe return.

Old 05-17-2006, 08:49 AM
LT, Nice try. If it were up to me you could have her.

WMR, thanks for the help and the compliment. You sound like you know your dogs, so I'll take your word for it.

98Lariet4x4, German Shepards are kick *** dogs! I'll tell my sis and her hubby what you said. And thanks for the prayers.

Quick Reply: Pics of my Sis's puppy