Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2006, 03:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Interesting Watch

Watch then write your opinions on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4WOXh8hbkI

Old 05-11-2006, 04:17 PM
ok, I got suckered in. I stopped when they started in with why building 7 collapse. In their opening statement they claim that building 7 "had no signifigant fire" wich is complete BS. Fire is one of the major factors that brought that building down. So, on that assumption, the rest of that video is also complete BS as are all the others that come out with the same "message". Why people still insist on believing that "message" is beyond me. I guess thinking on your own is a luxury in this day and age.

/rant off/

Old 05-11-2006, 04:47 PM
Originally Posted by ViperGrendal
ok, I got suckered in. I stopped when they started in with why building 7 collapse. In their opening statement they claim that building 7 "had no signifigant fire" wich is complete BS. Fire is one of the major factors that brought that building down. So, on that assumption, the rest of that video is also complete BS as are all the others that come out with the same "message". Why people still insist on believing that "message" is beyond me. I guess thinking on your own is a luxury in this day and age.

/rant off/
You should really watch the rest of the video. I'm not saying that what is in it is right but it brings some really good questions.

Old 05-11-2006, 04:54 PM
there is more to the 9/11 story that what is out in public....you are naive to think otherwise....

Old 05-11-2006, 05:02 PM
Originally Posted by Volcom Stone
You should really watch the rest of the video. I'm not saying that what is in it is right but it brings some really good questions.

I did watch the rest of the video. They offer no proof to their assumptions except some half baked comments from who the hell knows who in some "organization" somewhere. Another case in point, they talked about how jet fuel isn't hot enough to melt steel, well, you don't have to melt steel to weaken it enough to loose it's effective strength. But, they never bring up that point and that's exactly what happened. The steel was never proven to have "melted" as far as I know. The fires that burned underground I'm sure were hot enough to melt things after the collapse. I've heard very little on that other than I know underground fires typically reach higher temperatures because of trapped heat. Anyway, now I know why I stear clear of these threads, I can beat my head against the wall here using all kinds of logic for hours but someone will come along still convinced there's some value in that video. I've seen much better conspiracy videos than that BTW. And no, there's no interesting points made there at all without solid evidence to back it up.

Old 05-11-2006, 05:03 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Good Lord....here we go again..

Old 05-11-2006, 05:15 PM
Originally Posted by jamzwayne
Good Lord....here we go again..

No kiddin...

Sorry, I couldn't resist on this one. Someone got my mind spinning again lately and I guess it carried over into this crap. I need to learn to think about more positive/constructive things. Maybe a debate on religion is in order

Trending Topics

Old 05-11-2006, 05:40 PM
Originally Posted by CrAz3D
Lets have a debate about...................................I had a good topic earlier, hmm.

AMD vs. Intel, that works for now

I've been a big AMD fan, but Intel has some new stuff on the table that shows some great promise. If Intel can just get the price down on it, AMD might have their hands full.

Old 05-11-2006, 09:38 PM
Hummmmm... after seeing the title to this thread, I thought someone had an "interesting watch". I was expecting a new style time piece. Has anyone seen the new "Bomber command" by Chase Durer? really nice. Made out of old B-52's.

Old 05-11-2006, 10:04 PM
Calm Down! ViperGrendal

I'm for peace as much as the next person but this is ridiculous.

Old 05-11-2006, 10:09 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I watched about 7 seconds worth. I have all I need to know about 9/11 stored in MY memory. Good enough for me. The thing I remember most is the reactions in the muslim society. Dirtbags.

Old 05-11-2006, 10:32 PM
Originally Posted by Volcom Stone
Calm Down! ViperGrendal

I'm for peace as much as the next person but this is ridiculous.

I am calm (relatively).

I wasn't trying to ream you or anyone else here. I was speaking to the masses that give stuff like this credit.

Old 05-16-2006, 01:35 PM
Looks like the guvernmnt has finally put together the fake video.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/05/16/pen...deo/index.html

Old 05-16-2006, 02:59 PM
Location: Lost some where in the middle of the Ozark Mountains!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
While I think it is good to question everything, never belive anything that you hear. Never think that you have recived all the facts from hear say. Example; Media. Even the questions they ask to implant ideas in to the mass publics head should be examined. Some may be worth investigating while others are ruled out by logic. Much like the media they are trying to discredit for using the same tactics.

Now let me use some if the same tactics used by news media and this video while combining the two sources of information.

What if the terrorist used the highjacked planes to get attention and get every news camera in the country focused on the towers, a side benefit is the added mass casualties of the passengers. A few hours later as everyone is captivated and glued to thier TV sets watching this horrific trajedy take place live on the news. Then they flip a switch and set off explosives that they had previously hid days earlier. Now the whole world see's how powerful they are. Not only did they use our own resources to take it down they also used our own resources to broadcast it to the world for them.

It's been said that I have a potentialy criminal mind, I know that if I was planning something like this on a limited budget, then I would use every bit of free resources that I could too.

Quick Reply: Interesting Watch