new jersey rant

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2006, 04:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BREWDUDE
HAHAHA..I love New Jersey

I never drive the turnpike, thank god for that. But the Garden State Parkway is awesome. I drive it every day. The exits match up with the mile markers and there are more rest areas that you could ever want with fuel and food

Next time you come back, get on the Parkway and head south...all the way south, you'll love it down here.

BREW

give me directions to FDU on the GSP

Old 04-24-2006, 04:32 PM
I just love it when the Lightning guys (and gals) get their threads yanked from their forum and dropped into ours.....only to be ripped to shreads within a few posts.....

Old 04-24-2006, 05:08 PM
***...I travel to North Jersey, NY and Connecticut on a regular basis. Cheese Quake is my normal mid trip stop. If im in a hurry on the way home I usually stop at the first one way up north. I foget the name of that one..is it Raritan or something? Who knows,,,who Cares. All I know is that it cost me $3.85 to get up the GSP and another $4 to cross the TAP.

I never pay tolls down here unless I head up to the mall, which is usually never. I can get my black socks and sandle right here at Kmart, Marshals or the new Famous Footwear...but you already know the hot spots for the black socks and sandles

Are you French Canadian by chance?

BREW
Well I've never stopped at the Cheese Quake rest area. I normally stop at the Upside Down Quake area. If I'm hungry then I stop at the Birthday Quake area. They have a great Bakery there with a very good selection. Their Strawberry Short Quake is outa this world.

I am confused however. If you live near N Cape May and you stop at the first area way up North on the way home wouldn't you be coming from Delaware? I didn't even know Delaware had a Garden State Parkway. You sure it's not the First State Parkway?

Your friend,
The Gay French Canadian

Old 04-24-2006, 05:10 PM
Originally Posted by SRTthis
give me directions to FDU on the GSP
You'd be better off asking Stevie Wonder for directions. Brew doesn't even know where he lives.

Old 04-24-2006, 05:12 PM
Hmm. No response from Brew! He must be stuck in traffic way up North on his long commute home!!

Old 04-24-2006, 05:16 PM
What’s with the retards pumping gas for people at the gas stations in NJ anyway? I would imagine and hope that most people in NJ are smart people and thus this gas pumping is a state government program to put Jerry’s kids to work?

Would that be correct?

Old 04-24-2006, 05:21 PM
Originally Posted by 01 XLT Sport
What’s with the retards pumping gas for people at the gas stations in NJ anyway? I would imagine and hope that most people in NJ are smart people and thus this gas pumping is a state government program to put Jerry’s kids to work?

Would that be correct?

Yep. That's how Brew got his lucky break.!!

Old 04-24-2006, 05:28 PM
Originally Posted by 6T6CPE
You'd be better off asking Stevie Wonder for directions. Brew doesn't even know where he lives.

Okay stop now!!!! You're killing me!

Old 04-24-2006, 05:46 PM
Originally Posted by 01 XLT Sport

Would that be correct?

It's an "Environmental" program which in reality hides another program: ensuring that the "underprivledged" & "un-educated" have jobs. That's right, you understood correctly, the CPRofNJ ensures that morons and idiots have access to jobs. To add insult to injury, you can't hold the gas stations libel for damage they do to your vehicle. You can try to sue the individual but the station itself is not responsible because its a state law/program. Which is why I get gas on base so I can pump it myself.

KC-10 FE out...

Old 04-24-2006, 07:04 PM
Originally Posted by KC-10 FE
It's an "Environmental" program which in reality hides another program: ensuring that the "underprivledged" & "un-educated" have jobs. That's right, you understood correctly, the CPRofNJ ensures that morons and idiots have access to jobs. To add insult to injury, you can't hold the gas stations libel for damage they do to your vehicle. You can try to sue the individual but the station itself is not responsible because its a state law/program. Which is why I get gas on base so I can pump it myself.

KC-10 FE out...

if one of those non educated ****ers mess up my truck. id expect me not to be held accountable due to the gay *** state program for the muder i commit....

Old 04-24-2006, 07:47 PM
Originally Posted by SRTthis
if one of those non educated ****ers mess up my truck. id expect me not to be held accountable due to the gay *** state program for the muder i commit....
I understand & feel your pain. Everyone says the same thing, "I'll beat/maim/kill/strangle/etc the moron if they screw up my vehicle"... Sad fact is that you can't do anything... At all... Even if you do, they will pretty much dis-regard it. If you even give them the INCLINATION that you will harm them, then you get to take part in the NJ judicial system. This state is famous for the amount of as$ pain that they inflict on the populace. I see the morons dispensing at all the local stations. Not a single one of them has even the slightest regard for anyone's vehicle. Which is again why I get gas on the base even though it is cheaper in Mt Holly, usually by $0.10/gal.

KC-10 FE out...

Old 04-24-2006, 08:49 PM
Originally Posted by 6T6CPE
I am confused however.

The Gay French Canadian

Two of the most intelligent thing I ever heard you say ( I know, you typed them...I read them )

Old man, you kill me. My post reads " I go up north quite a bit, and on my way home ( from up north) I stop at the first rest area on the GSP...NOt on my way home from work..geeze..I guess I should've typed it all in CAP"S SO YOU COULD HEAR ME!!!!!!!!!! But then again, I understand..you shoobies don't listen to anything.

SRTthis......what is FDU?

BREW

Old 04-25-2006, 01:41 PM

I never drive the turnpike, thank god for that. But the Garden State Parkway is awesome. I drive it every day. The exits match up with the mile markers and there are more rest areas that you could ever want with fuel and food.
BREW

So how much did our daily GSP commuter rack up in tolls today? How much was gas at your rest stop down there?

Well I gave my normal 70 cents in each direction today. Well actually it was 10:30 last night and 8:00 this morning. At the rest stop I pass daily the gas was still at $2.79 for regular. It's low because they only change the price on Thursdays and it doesn't get daily price increases like the other stations. Of course daily GSP commuters like Brew and me know this kinda stuff!!

Tomorrow I have to take the Pennsy Turnpike out to Pittsburgh tomorrow and move my son back home. He graduates college this week. So if any of you people out there need some expertise on the Pa turnpike just let me know. I travel it maybe once a year!

Old 04-25-2006, 01:46 PM

SRTthis......what is FDU?

BREW
I'm gonna guess it's Fairleigh ****inson University. There are signs for it at the Chocolate Quake rest area!!

You probably never heard of this place because it's an all girls school. Or at least it use to be in the 70s.

Old 04-25-2006, 02:34 PM
Well? I'm waiting for your cheap shots!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: new jersey rant