A different take on 911

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2006, 03:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jamzwayne
Yeah, but I am talking about the video that's on page 1.....first post.
I know....I seen pretty much all of them out there in the interweb(I think, ill go look at it)

Old 03-06-2006, 03:56 PM
After watching that video, I have to say, a lot of questions have been brought up, and I'd like to see the answers to those questions.
I agree, put aside the WTC and Flight 93(?). The pentagon is the most puzzling about 9/11. The damage that was shown and the damage that should have happened from a plane that size were two different outcomes. If the plane simply "bounced" off of the building, where was the debris from the plane? Also, as shown on the video, the damage before the roof collapse shows that the opening in the building is not large enough for an entire plane to pass through.

I'm not a conspiracy nut but I thought something seemed wrong with the pentagon "crash" site since it happened. It just seems that when 9/11 is brought up for discussion, you get people waiving flags and challenging your patriotism instead of answering questions or even looking at the situation subjectively. Now whether the video shows facts, truth, proof or evidence is one thing but to say the questions brought up from the video are unwarranted is ridiculous. (Not that anyone said they weren't)

Old 03-06-2006, 03:59 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Budha05STX
I agree, put aside the WTC and Flight 93(?). The pentagon is the most puzzling about 9/11. The damage that was shown and the damage that should have happened from a plane that size were two different outcomes. If the plane simply "bounced" off of the building, where was the debris from the plane? Also, as shown on the video, the damage before the roof collapse shows that the opening in the building is not large enough for an entire plane to pass through.

I'm not a conspiracy nut but I thought something seemed wrong with the pentagon "crash" site since it happened. It just seems that when 9/11 is brought up for discussion, you get people waiving flags and challenging your patriotism instead of answering questions or even looking at the situation subjectively. Now whether the video shows facts, truth, proof or evidence is one thing but to say the questions brought up from the video are unwarranted is ridiculous. (Not that anyone said they weren't)

AH...someone else see's the light.

Old 03-06-2006, 04:04 PM
Okay, lets look at it this way...

If ya'll are so convinced, what are you going to do about it?

You may call us 'nieve' for having a different opinion but if all you do is rag about it over the Internet, then we might as well both be spinning our wheels.

Old 03-06-2006, 04:09 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
Originally Posted by Budha05STX

Man, I am remembering plane parts that went through a wall, that the news people showed so many times that I grew tired of watching. You don't think the liberal news people wouldn't have pointed it out had sometjhing not fit? jamzy, I keep getting the feeling you are just pulling everyone's leg, trying to liven things up a bit. I sometimes wish we back in the days before computers and Photochop Chit. You could believe everything you saw and half of what you heard. Now it is nothing you hear and half of what you see.

Old 03-06-2006, 04:20 PM
Originally Posted by bluejay432000
Man, I am remembering plane parts that went through a wall, that the news people showed so many times that I grew tired of watching. You don't think the liberal news people wouldn't have pointed it out had sometjhing not fit? jamzy, I keep getting the feeling you are just pulling everyone's leg, trying to liven things up a bit. I sometimes wish we back in the days before computers and Photochop Chit. You could believe everything you saw and half of what you heard. Now it is nothing you hear and half of what you see.

Well, I am just being a little more open minded then usual.

This isn't my type of topic, but I have a feeling their is something not right about the whole attack on the towers. I cant say that the government had something to do with it, because I have no facts in front of me. I can say, that our governement isn't the precious little angel everyone thinks or believes it is. I can also say that our government is greedy.

A lot of the stuff I have read, heard, and have seen on TV, has a lot of unanswered questions which make me think...that's all.

Old 03-06-2006, 04:21 PM
I can say, that our governement isn't the precious little angel everyone thinks or believes it is.
I have not met one person who believes that.

Old 03-06-2006, 04:46 PM
I just spent the last hour and a half watching that video....AMAZING is a word to describe it.

although, I know our government does hide a lot from us as I believe they did with a lot of what happened on 911 but the part on the video about how they said flight 93 I think it was landed at Cleveland Hopkins airport and Hopkins evacuated everyone out of that air port is a LIE. I was there at Hopkins airport that very same day (9-911) Hopkins did Not evacuate people until the second plane hit the world trade center.

Took me about 10 minutes to get out of Hopkins airport, and there was no plane that I saw on the run ways that had any police around thinking a plane had a bomb on it. even after the airport was shut down, I was still 10 minutes away from that airport and still was able to see the run ways and never once saw any police go after a plane that landed there like the video said happened all through that day.

Old 03-06-2006, 04:52 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Clinton couldnt get away with a BJ, how many dumbchits do you know that got away with getting a BJ?

Old 03-06-2006, 05:54 PM
I didn't watch the entire video.

Originally Posted by sold on ford
Come on we are all much more intelligant than this to be drawn into this guy opinion aren't we.
No. Not ALL of us.

Call me a sheep. What will you call me when you once again have egg on your face?

I know, there are many people that hate Bush. These are the people that appear to me to be the "sheep". Someone comes out with "evidence" like this and people scream at the top of their lungs "see, I knew Bush did this!" When the "evidence" is disproved you can barily hear a wisper.

It is good to seek out the answers. The thing is, for many people this is the answers. Good enough for them. It's working though. Looks like there is a good chance that the republicans will lose the house and senate. It also looks like there is a good chance that our next president will be a democrat. You all got what you wanted. Bush will be gone and thoes evil republicans will be the minority. We can go back to the Robin Hood way of doing things. Yep, steal from the rich and give to the poor. Thing is the rich are you and me, the working saps busting our a$$es for a living. The poor are the people just smart enough to figure out that because people are sooo "compasionate" they can hitch a free ride.

Thanks. According to some, I will not only be a sheep, but a sheep that busts their a$$ so some freeloader can get something for nothing. That's fair.

Ok. Your right. The government wants us all dead. We're just such a burden because we such "free thinkers".

Old 03-06-2006, 05:54 PM
9/11 Conspiracy: Controlled Demolition Dropped WTC

Oct 21, 2005)In two speeches to overflow crowds in New York last weekend, noted theologian David Ray Griffin argued that recently revealed evidence seals the case that the Twin Towers and WTC-7 were destroyed by controlled demolition with explosives.

Despite the many enduring mysteries of the 9/11 attacks, Dr. Griffin concluded, "It is already possible to know, beyond a reasonable doubt, one very important thing: the destruction of the World Trade Center was an inside job, orchestrated by terrorists within our own government."

On Oct. 15th and 16th, New Yorkers filled two venues to hear the prominent theologian and author of two books on 9/11 give a presentation entitled "The Destruction of the Trade Towers: A Christian Theologian Speaks Out."

Dr. Griffin has continued to blaze a trail of courage, leading where most media and elected officials have feared to tread. His presentation went straight to the core of one of the most powerful indictments of the official story -- the collapse of the Twin Towers and WTC-7.
Source

Old 03-06-2006, 05:56 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL; I've never heard anything so ridiculous in my life.

Old 03-06-2006, 06:07 PM
I haven't seen the video, nor have I read all the replies/posts- but, the one thing that has me puzzled is this...

Why is it, that on 9/11 when they were reportign on what happened, they said an F-15 (Or two) were on approach to intercept the last plane(s). The F-150 was x- miles away, traveling at 500 MPH when the last plane did it's damage. While 500 MPH sounds fast to many, those in the know, know that the F-15 can move at more than 1,700 MPH.

If lives are in danger, and you can save 1,000 by killing 75 (which sounds brutal, I know), or perhaps talking them down by showing them they are about to get their **** shot-off by a few well-placed AMRAAM's; why would you puzzyfoot your way to the target at 500 MPH, when you are capable of nearly 4 times that speed?

I know their are laws against breaking the sound barrier over populated areas, but certainly, not in a time of national emergency.

Old 03-06-2006, 06:24 PM
Originally Posted by vader716
Hey dont go bringing 24 into this

I've haven't decided one way or the other but the video raises many questions that don't appear to be easily explainable. If I had to make a choice as to which side I would choose I know where I would likely be if push came to shove.

But could I let 3000 Americans die if I could ensure the future security of the other 295 million...yep. I don't believe something like this would have been done for just money.

I still believe Bush is a man of conviction and would only allow something like this to occur if he truly believed it would ensure the security of this country in the future. Maybe I'm too much of a lemming to think ill of Bush or maybe I just cant bring myself to believe someone could be that evil.

(And for the record...Moore is an idiot with an agenda, IMO)

And Bill I agree....the Patriot Act (A disgusting name for a disgusting bill) would never have gone anywhere without fear....fear will drive people to sign away their rights in a vain attempt to gain security.

Give me my freedoms....I'll take the risk that comes with them.
A lot of people think our President allowed Pearl Harbor to be hit by the Japanese, so we'd have an excuse to get into the war. I saw that on A&E; but I'd head it way back when I first saw Tora-Tora-Tora (December 7, 1987) at Ft Gordon, in AIT. It's almost debilitatign to think our government woudl sacrifice so many, in order to get a war started; but, theorists believe FDR did it... The only thing about Bush that makes me think something like this could have happened on his watch, is that he seems easily led astray; (Read: **** Cheney) But, I don't think GB II, would ever have allowed this to happen; not of his own free will. I'm not a fan, but I can't believe he'd go there.

But, getting back to Pearl; the signs become harder to ignore.

1.) They had an alert a week earlier- thinking the attack was coming on November 30th. It didn't materialize; but they had noticed a lot of comm-chatter.

2.) The carriers left pearl, and steamed independently, away from the Islands, leaving behind the cruisers and battleships... That's a rarity for carriers. With so much at stake, they are rarely unguarded. Where'd they go that they could not be spotted? After all, they were on patrol- looking for the Japanese. The logical path to search would be the the North and West of Pearl Harbor. At least one of those carriers should have been seen and sunk; if they went that way. I think they went south and east of Pearl to avoid destruction.

3.) Why shut the radar off, especially when you "see" something? Why was it only run at night? Why not 24 x 7? Why didn't those guys have a point-to-point telephone, or at least a radio?

4.) Where were our scout planes? Radar was new (For us) but, we had scout planes, why weren't they up at down.

5.) A Japanese mini-sub was spotted heading into the bay, 1 hour before the attack... No alert given. Later pics have shown evidence that as many as 3-4 mini-subs did make it into Pearl before the attack, and fired on ships from a few hundred yards away.

I don't know, I certainly hope those men still entombed in the USS Arizona, at Pearl Harbor, didn't die because we wanted to get into a war; but, you never know...

Even though the war may have resulted in a more peaceful world than it would have otherwise been; needless sacrifice ever leaves a good taste after its eaten.

Last edited by Bighersh; 03-06-2006 at 06:29 PM.
Old 03-06-2006, 06:39 PM
Originally Posted by UrbanCowboy
ROFL ROFL ROFL; I've never heard anything so ridiculous in my life.
you have to watch the Video man. seriously. At first I didn't believe it myself, but now this is some crazy crap going on here. I'm still shocked at what the video unveiled

Quick Reply: A different take on 911