locked-out

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2006, 02:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Volcom Stone
I had a perfect day today up until now. I picked my brother from school and when we got home I told him I was going to get more gas since I was close to being empty. Anyways I went inside to get some money and for some reason my brother locked the doors with the truck still on. I called every locksmith and the soonest they can be here is in thirty minutes. I don't think my truck can hang on for that long or can it? I'm running close to empty. This sucks.
One thing for sure.............this will only happen once. ( right? )

You could even go the super cheap route, and have a non-PATS key made, and use on of the 'hide-a-key' boxes.

Old 02-11-2006, 04:03 PM
Location: Lost some where in the middle of the Ozark Mountains!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Kool Aid

You could even go the super cheap route, and have a non-PATS key made, and use on of the 'hide-a-key' boxes.

Don't bet on it.
I had only locked my keys in one other vehicle one time my entire life. It was running too, quit a funny story but one of the reasons that I always disable auto lock on my vehicles. But any way, then the first 3 months that I own this truck, I did it twice (Not running, thank God.). Had a 97¢ non-PATS copy made at Wal-Mart to stick in my wallet. So far, so good; I haven't needed it.

Old 02-11-2006, 09:19 PM
I don't have a key fob or a key pad, and only one key. If I lock myself out, well I could always call CAA, or my buddy Trent who has a skeleton key that will open any ford in town.....

Old 02-12-2006, 10:09 AM
Originally Posted by Kool Aid

Hopefully, this will be the only time but with my luck I doubt it.