Why wouldn't you date a fat chick / fat man?

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2005, 01:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wild-mtn-rose
After my first son was born I couldn't seem to lose all the "baby fat". I dieted, exercised, I tried everything and finally I gave up and decided I was happy with me the way I was. I have since managed to get rid of most of the extra but I struggle with it every day.

we've seen you Rose and we know you are a cutie

Old 12-07-2005, 09:03 PM
Originally Posted by fatman66
That's about the stupidest thing I've ever heard. You sir are a moron.
BUT sodomizing a woman and pimpin' ho's to you is funny and O.K.
You should check yourself before you start handing-out put downs.
So I say
Thanks for the compliment Imbecile. I believe everyone here has a right to post their opinions as you have, and due to my previous experiences with "fat girls" I have had nothing but problems and was venting. If you are personally offended Then you have your own point of view and that's o.k.. You don't have to agree or disagree or insult either. It's the person inside that counts, but the physical aspect attracts you to speak to the individual.This is not an inductive leap or assumption that ALL overweight women are emotionally distressed.(only the ones I personally have dealt with) Issues such as thyroid problems, pituitary problems, chemical imbalances and pregnancy can cause women to be overweight. The ones I talk about and have seen personally and worked with and dated, complain about being fat and yet they get the double quarter pounders with cheese and chase it down with a SLIM FAST. Then they wonder why they can't lose the weight. So unfortunately in our world of chemicaly filled fast foods and stress 9 out of 10 people are overweight and 4 out of 5 people are obese. The chemicals in the food help create our wild mood swings, dependancy and addiction to them. Read a book about it. It will help.

Last edited by TX-FX-4; 12-07-2005 at 09:56 PM.
Old 12-07-2005, 09:33 PM
[QUOTE=wild-mtn-rose]I have to disagree with this statement. I simply can't tolerate that kind of generalization. "People who are over weight must have some emotional problem because people can't possibly be overweight for any other reason." Let me assure you, there are many, many proven medical reasons that perfectly healthy (in mind and body) people are overweight.

You are speaking to a girl who used to be overweight and I can guarantee you I have no severe emotional issues. I am (and always have been, even when overweight) a happy, well adjusted person. I was overweight because I got pregnant and it affected my body in some way I still don't understand. When I was a kid I could eat anything I wanted and never had a weight issue. After my first son was born I couldn't seem to lose all the "baby fat". I dieted, exercised, I tried everything and finally I gave up and decided I was happy with me the way I was. I have since managed to get rid of most of the extra but I struggle with it every day. Please don't look at a person and assume the worst. After all you know what they say about assume. . . [/QUOTE
Rose:
I apologize that my opinion seemed generalized. It was not intended to offend anyone in particular nor am I the leading authority in anything. I am just another overweight person in this world. What gets me are the type of people (some of which you may know)That complain about being overweight and yet do nothing about it. I was like that, I got to a point where I was eating burgers and chocolates on a daily basis and kept thinking I'll find someone who will love me for me and just the way I am and doesn't care what I look like. Then I found myself at the theater alone, overweight,eating popcorn and thought If I was a woman would I be interested in myself?? or would I say, "Man that guy is big and fat""if he can't take care of himself, how could he take care of me"" or "he's a walking heart attack". I snapped and started losing weight but not healthily I went from a 36 to a size 30 in under 7 weeks. If you can you have to do things cold turkey or else you will never do it. I became an alcoholic in 1995 and had to go to the meetings and I finally stopped going, because whe others would get up they would say " i haven't had a drink in 2 years 4 months 12 days 5 hours 22 minutes and 14 seconds. Why keep tabs on how long you've had a drink, that's insanity. like nike says in their commercials JUST DO IT. The first thingpeople look at is appearance. PERIOD. That's the first thing. After some attraction has been found a conversation MAY happen at which you get to know who and how the person is, their beliefs and values and see if yours are comparable to theirs. We can't alter our genetics, You can't cross a pitbull and a chihuahua and get a great dane. It's not gonna happen. So as much as some individuals try to lose weight their body won't let them. I have read of ASPARTAME(artificial sweeteners) have 92 illneses linked to them including death, but diet sodas seem to be on everyones list of weight loss plan. The food the U.S. is producing is causing many illneses and dependancy on their products from caffeine, soda, chocolates, tobacco and such. We have been made addicts with the chemicals in the items we use on a daily basis. Which all have carcinogens(cancer causing agents). Look at the chemicals in the products in your home, can you pronounce them, what are they for, and what the heck is it doing in your food,lotion,deodorant,?? And why is healthy food more expensive??

Old 12-08-2005, 03:12 AM
Originally Posted by J-150
we've seen you Rose and we know you are a cutie

You're so sweet!!

Old 12-08-2005, 03:21 AM
Geez... that was alot of reading.

I like my women meaty in all the right places. Out of shape doesn't bother me and people that have a problem with it are missing out.

Now where's my extra buttery popcorn...?

Old 12-08-2005, 03:25 AM
Originally Posted by TX-FX-4
Rose:
I apologize that my opinion seemed generalized. . .snip. . .
Thank you for the apology. However. . .

Originally Posted by TX-FX-4
. . .snip. . .The first thing people look at is appearance. PERIOD. . .snip. . .
Yes, appearance is the first thing people notice but appearance is a very small part of the whole person. I have good friends who are overweight, had I shunned them because of their appearance I would have missed out on some very dear friendships. A person who will not take the time to look past the outside isn't worth getting to know on the inside.

Old 12-08-2005, 03:28 AM
Now I want some tacos...

Old 12-08-2005, 03:39 AM
Originally Posted by mesquillo10
Now I want some tacos...

I love tacos....have to be soft shelled though!

Old 12-08-2005, 03:45 AM
Extra hot sauce on the taco... key!!!!!!!!

Old 12-08-2005, 03:47 AM
Yup!

Old 12-08-2005, 04:12 AM
then... include a milkshake from McD's and a side of mashed taters from KFC.

Geez I'm starving...

Old 12-08-2005, 04:14 AM
Let's go together. But, I'm not a fat chick. Sorry. Is that OK?

Old 12-08-2005, 04:15 AM
yeah that's fine. I'm not a fat chick either...

Old 12-08-2005, 04:17 AM
GRRRRRRRRRRRR . So subtle you are. That's the angel in you.

Old 12-08-2005, 04:37 AM
yeah... it's something.

Quick Reply: Why wouldn't you date a fat chick / fat man?