Why wouldn't you date a fat chick / fat man?

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2005, 01:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
While taking my son to have his photo snapped with Santa- I noticed a white girl in line ahead of me. She must've been 6'4" in heels, and she had a rump that would make Serena Williams jealous. Standing near her, I guesstimated it to sit at about navel height on me... She was all legs, with what must've been a 36" inseam. Niiiiiiice...

I have no doubt that in keeping with my best military training, I could surely bounce a quarter off that thing; the upper portion was nice too. Her baby was no more than 3-4 months old, but seeign that thang in some snuggly fitted knit pants with no hint of a line anywhere, made my heart skip a beat.

And yes, I am always looking- whether it's on TV, in a magazine, or at church. A nice, plump rump will always catch my attention. I just hope nothing like that ever walks by when I'm at a job interview..

It's a weakness, I admit it...

Last edited by Bighersh; 12-05-2005 at 01:44 PM.
Old 12-05-2005, 01:44 PM
If it's still alive, I'd hit it

Nothing wrong with the larger lady

Old 12-05-2005, 01:51 PM
Originally Posted by CrAz3D
I got a friend that is 160 or 170, can't remember exactly, about my height (5' 11"ish)...
WICKED muscle on this chick.

As I read/see on TV Brazilian women are 'the most beautiful' in their roundness because they don't work out like American women.
They eat their fats & such, but because of the right working out & genetics the fat goes to all the right places.
And, if it weren't for all the HIV/Aids- the day I won the lottery, you could bet your F-150 that's where I'd relocate too...

Old 12-05-2005, 02:03 PM
Originally Posted by Bighersh
While taking my son to have his photo snapped with Santa- I noticed a white girl in line ahead of me. She must've been 6'4" in heels, and she had a rump that would make Serena Williams jealous. Standing near her, I guesstimated it to sit at about navel height on me... She was all legs, with what must've been a 36" inseam. Niiiiiiice...
Being 6' 8" I think I would cream myself right there, LOL. Normally if a girl is tall, she is also either a)huge or b)rail thin, neither of which I am interested in.

Old 12-05-2005, 02:52 PM
No....I am fat enough for the both of us.....

Old 12-05-2005, 03:21 PM
Location: Lost some where in the middle of the Ozark Mountains!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by wstahlm80
No....I am fat enough for the both of us.....
Don't lie to us!

If it's still warm you'd hit it.

Old 12-05-2005, 03:23 PM
Originally Posted by jdoggfx4
Doing a fat chick is like riding a moped It's fun till your friends catch ya.
Has to be the best quote I have heard in a while.

Old 12-05-2005, 03:50 PM
Originally Posted by PSS-Mag
Don't lie to us!

If it's still warm you'd hit it.

yeah.....especially due to the dry spell I have been in....I am still struggling with the concept that UC got laid before me.....

Old 12-05-2005, 03:57 PM
yeah.....especially due to the dry spell I have been in....I am still struggling with the concept that UC got laid before me.....

Sorry Bro, momma told me it want nice to laugh, but I can't help it on that one.

Old 12-05-2005, 04:08 PM
Thumbs down Fat Chicks

I'm only 20, and right now I'm in the best shape of my life. I'm in college... i work out everyday. It's a big part of my life to stay in shape and gives me great pride. I wouldnt want someone that doesnt take care of their body. There are fat chicks around, but I tend to stay away from them, because if they're startin' large to begin with, god knows what they'll look like 20 years down the road. At least if i start with a skinny one, i have a chance of them keepin' it that way. Ideal girl - 5'6"-5'9", brunette, pretty face, b-c, and a nice tight ****. plenty of them walkin around my campus. i gotta go.

Old 12-05-2005, 04:24 PM
Originally Posted by jcsc
I know some large women that are very attractive. But I will not date a a big chick. In my experience, latinas rule.
There was this one latina I went to school with a few years back... Ooooooh, man- she was one of those girls that are melt-in-your-mouth sexy, but, she doesn't know how drop-dead, leave your wife, smack-your mother, and quit your job, fine she is... I love those... I hate the ones that are hot and KNOW they're hot.

She was so nice & sweet, and that accent made me want to do things to her, you guys wouldn't do to a farm animal... She was from Brazil...

We ran across each other a year or so ago, and she hugged me. Good thing my wife wasn't around to see somethign like that hugging on me; I would have had some "splaining" to do...

When I saw the dude she was with, I was like- how did this scruffy little joker snag a dime-piece like this? Then again, she hugged me right in front of him- so, what does that say about him?

The 6'4" chick I spoke about earlier- I neglected to mention that she was probably a 200 pounder... I guess I may have for got to say it because, it didn't matter to me... I've chopped down a tree that size before, and she was in excellent shape, she was just a big girl... She'd never been with a man that could pick her up... She was loving the fact that I could swoop her off her feet as if she weighed 85 lbs, rather than 200.

You never know, some big chicks are light- so she might have been 170-180, and I've met some shortys that were compact & heavy. You'd grab them thinking "Civic" and when you go to pick them up, you realize that it's a "BMW 330i"

I'm stronger now than I was then...

Good ol' Killeen, TX....

Old 12-05-2005, 04:43 PM
Originally Posted by ziggaboo
At least if i start with a skinny one, i have a chance of them keepin' it that way.

Yea I wish....

Old 12-05-2005, 04:54 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
keep in mind it is a co worker of UC. He is prolly her supervisor and told her to get in bed or lose her job.

Old 12-05-2005, 05:46 PM
Originally Posted by bluejay432000
keep in mind it is a co worker of UC. He is prolly her supervisor and told her to get in bed or lose her job.
You mean, that works?

Excuse me folks, I have to "counsel" an employee... Vigorously.

I'll teach her about wearing those super tight, smooth-booty jeans; walking past me all day, switching it...

Old 12-05-2005, 05:49 PM
Originally Posted by Bighersh
You mean, that works?

Go ahead... Play dumb if you want to. I ain't buyin' it.

Quick Reply: Why wouldn't you date a fat chick / fat man?