Anyone ever had this happen to them?

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2005, 07:27 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Anyone ever had this happen to them?

Man, this is harsh. CIA Agent Hersh seems to be able to get away with finding all the great women, but with a few notable exceptions many of mine have had tendancies more like this chick. I've had my bed and pillow stabbed and sliced with a kitchen knife, had my truck keyed, furniture broken, etc. But at least I've never had this done:
news story

Old 11-02-2005, 07:38 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
I've pissed some women off before, but damn, that's going a little far, ain't it?

Old 11-02-2005, 09:14 PM
Suspended
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Holy *****. At least she isnt a "fatal attraction". Wonder what passing motorists were thinking as he was walking.

Old 11-02-2005, 09:19 PM
Yeah, I saw that before, that is what's known as SuperPMS. At least she didn't do a Bobbit.

Old 11-02-2005, 10:30 PM
I'd say he deserves the 30 grand- then again- how dumb was he to fall asleep with a woman that is mad at him

Dan.

Old 11-03-2005, 12:01 AM
I worked with a girl who left her husband, on the night she walked out on him he was passed out drunk so before she left, she super glued his hands to his *****. The least he deserved IMO, he was an extremely abusive man.

Old 11-03-2005, 12:32 AM
Certified Goat Breeder
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by wild-mtn-rose
... she super glued his hands to his *****...
That's horrible!
Was he able to call for help using a Touch-Tone phone?
Or did he just run around ringing his neighbors doorbells?
Or did he 'hitch hike' into town?

Old 11-03-2005, 06:32 AM
I worked with a girl who left her husband, on the night she walked out on him he was passed out drunk so before she left, she super glued his hands to his *****. The least he deserved IMO, he was an extremely abusive man.
There's a guy here in town that got caught in bed with another woman by his wife.

A few weeks later, after he thought she was going to get over it, they went out to the bar, she stayed sober, took him home, and waited for him to pass out. She did the same thing and super glued his hands to his Johnson, then grabbed her previously packed suitcase, and left him to wake up next to the divorce papers she had filed.

Old 11-03-2005, 07:51 AM
I might agree, except this woman broke up with him previously, and now she is jealous he has a new girlfriend.

Last edited by kingfish51; 11-03-2005 at 08:11 AM.
Old 11-03-2005, 08:28 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/11/03/to....ap/index.html

This poor smuck got glued to the toilet.

Old 11-03-2005, 09:19 AM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
many years ago, one of Willie nelsons ex-wifes got tired of him coming in drunk and high, so when he passed out on the bed, she rolled him up real tight in the sheet and beat him black and blue with a broom handle. He claims now that he deserved it.

Old 11-03-2005, 12:52 PM
Bighersh Alter-Ego
I had a crazy girl one time..

But, she was sexing me blind, so I was willing to take my chances, as long as she kept my toes spread apart or curled..

Anyhoo, she told me the same thing.. If you ever leave me, I will super-glue your ***** shut. I was like, huh? I thought she meant glue it to my stomach like this guy had, but she clarified- saying she would super-glue the part together where the "pee" comes out.

I asked how she planned to get that close to my *****, if I knew she was mad at me. She said- she wouldn't let me know, and she'd wait until I was sleep, then do it. I said, "Yeah, well- if you do that, I'll staple your flaps together..." It was the best I could come back with on short notice...

Well, I left her- and a few months later- we ended up bangign again, but she was the side-chick now... Never once super-glued anything... She also threatened to key my car, and put bannas in the tail pipe... That's when I got mad...

Old 11-03-2005, 12:58 PM
Bighersh Alter-Ego
But, to top that...

A guy at home was a local bar owner, so he had access to stand-by p***y. We lived in a small town, so word got around. Made it all the way back to his wife.

He came in one night, went to sleep, and his wife got up and made a BIG boiling pot of grits. They say she dumped the whole pot of grits on him, and he sprang out of that bed like a jack-in-the-box.

Word was they asked her why not just boiling hot water. She said, boiling hot water will cool off fast if you jump around or run around; but, hot grits won't- they'll just slide....

They're still together...

Let me tell you something; if I survived some ***** like that; my wife wouldn't be safe anywhere- not unless she moved into the Police station.... I believe in a little payback, and even though I may have cheated- you didn't have to try to mame or kill me...

Quick Reply: Anyone ever had this happen to them?