Heyas

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2005, 09:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah, the fact of the matter is they are already holding my personal check in their hand as of now. I dont understand why they cant just cash it, I mean I am more than willing to wait for the check to clear before they send the title. Thats just good buisness. Oh well. hopefully I'll find out more tomorow.

Old 09-29-2005, 09:52 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Tell 'em they can cash your check or they can come pick up the truck. Call their bluff. They don't want the truck, they want the money.

Old 09-29-2005, 10:03 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Old 09-29-2005, 10:05 PM
Originally Posted by PSS-Mag
Dang it!!!
The image for my favorite webcam is to big for a sig.

Brew you and trytokeepup will like this one!
Right now it is night so all you see are lights.
(Hint, the moving lights are boats.)
(Hint #2 read on the image. )

Image updates twice a second so everytime you view or refresh this page it will be a new image.

HAHAHA "the moving lights are boats" LOL like how the hell can i see that they are moving????? hahahaha

Old 09-29-2005, 10:06 PM
Always read the entire post before critisizing........i gotcha....wow lol i had a little tooooo many fuuummeeyyss tonight...one more night and im done!!!! Well..then i have to build the entertainent centers, curio cabinets, fireplace surrounds....man i gotta lot of work to get done.

Old 09-29-2005, 10:11 PM
Originally Posted by BREWDUDE
Well JUSTIN...now that YOU brought it up, I would like to see a picture of you in the boat. I mean, anyone can go to the local marina, take pictures and tell us all its their new boat. I think im starting to see the light here. Maybe you're just sniffing to many stain or polyurethene fumes and just think you have a boat....Thats it,,,we need pictures.

BREW
And would you like that picture with my shirt on or off? LOL Jk. I havnt decided if im going to the lakes or not. The girl im seeing works on saturday so she cant come up with me unfortunately but we might hang out after she gets off work. Id bring her up at night but she has to work on sunday as well....And im telling you...you would really WANT too see pictures of her in a swimsuit...wow. She was lookin very fine in class today!!! Glad i had a hat on so she couldnt see me reading the writing on her shirt. HINT: there wasnt writing on her shirt......i was just looking hard for it.

Old 09-29-2005, 10:52 PM
ahh hell, im not scared..shirt off..this way we can compare your nip rings to LGJ

And what the hell are you making all this furniture for??

BREW

Old 09-29-2005, 10:57 PM
Originally Posted by trytokeepup

Umm....I think Kobi is to blame for this one

BREW

Old 09-29-2005, 11:19 PM
Ah well my dad has his own construction business in which i work for and will take over in the years to come. We are currently building a new house and i did the staining and varnishing of all the trim and doors for some extra cash on the side. I also have to make a built in entertainment/fireplace center for the living room....10 feet wide by 9 feet high...fireplace in center tv on left and shelves on right but it will be really fancy. Also i built in corner curio cabinet as well. Alot of headache but it will look awesome when im done. I will have to show some pictures when i get it done...so that WILL me a month or so haha.

Old 09-29-2005, 11:23 PM
ahh, I see. Thats awesome man. I love working with wood. I wish I had a shop as big as yours to do it in. And seriously..if you remember, send me a picture of it, I would like to see your work. Later..im off to bed

BREW

Old 09-29-2005, 11:24 PM
Oh yeah....no nipple rings here. Just at little hair hahaha ok enough. Ill shave it off jk. If morgan doesnt call me back tonight then screw her...im going to go party hard at the lakes haha. Even though i lost my tan i think ill impress slowsvt if thats her name...hehe....

Old 09-29-2005, 11:31 PM
Its Leann, assclown. How do you expect to get anywhere if you dont know anyones name...geeze...

Screw Morgan if she doesnt call. Shave your chest and head to the lake, party like its 1999.

BREW

Old 09-29-2005, 11:39 PM
Yeah i knew that lol. Hell what exactly is your name?? Yep she hasnt called yet and said a half hour ago she was going to call me when she gets off work...so she texted me that anyways. So we'll see. If she dont...shes cut off. LOL i have more on the waiting list...

Ok so in fact...last year in class i had this pretty good looking girl and i wanted to get her number...The teacher assigned us me and this beth as partners...so i was like perfect to get her number and hang out. Well she dropped the class before that due to a job haha. I actually saw her yesterday going to class and we kinda looked at each other liked we knew each other yet ive never really talked to her. Shes my #2 option if morgan doesnt work out. It may be hard to get her number though...how am i suppoce to get it...heey remember me from class last year??? lol umm...no? I think she might. Anyways i have a huge accounting test tomorrow and dont have a clue whats all going on....i slept in on our test review day...oops. So ill be back tomorrow after class. Ill refresh the screen once more tonight to see what your name is.

Old 09-30-2005, 08:59 AM
Location: Lost some where in the middle of the Ozark Mountains!
Thats easy man, you put to much pressure on yourself to try and say the "right" thing. There's no such thing as the "right" thing to say. Just say something! She wants you to say something. Girls are thnking much the same thing us guys do yet they dont know what to say to get it started either.
Try asking her if she'd like to join you for a cup of coffee to break the ice and don't make it sound so much like a date with comitment.

"Beth, would you like to join me for some coffee?" Stop there.

She can tell by the look in your eye that you think she's cute and that you want to get to know her, so you dont have to say it. If there is an uncomortable spot where neither of you know what to say.. Either ask her a question or give her a compliment! But only give the compliment if you can't think of a question right then. A compliment is a short conversation and you will be right back in that uncomfortable spot in a few seconds. A question will generate a conversation. Use compliments just to buy you some time to think of a question to ask.

Man I should charge for advise this good...

Old 09-30-2005, 09:10 AM
Originally Posted by PSS-Mag
Man I should charge for advise this good...
Ok Dr Phil, I'll pay twenty for the answer. Whats the QUICKEST way into her britches?! And its "advice" by the way!

Quick Reply: Heyas