Locked Out!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2005, 11:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I blame it on the truck. For some reason the buzzer always buzzes when you open the door....whether the keys are still in it or not. After a while, I stopped looking to see if the keys were in it. A classic case of the truck "crying wolf".

Old 09-05-2005, 11:24 PM
Originally Posted by lifeguardjoe
Tell her, you needed practice just incase you needed to get it open somewhere else
That was one of the funniest things I've read in a long time

I think I've tried something similar to that before.......didn't work too well, and I was laughing my *** off at my own comment while she was still looking at me with disapproval.

Old 09-06-2005, 11:04 AM
I know what it is.....no equality. There is no "sleeping on the couch" for a woman. How about a "dog house". No women in there either. That's where men are at a disadvantage. Can you imagine the power we would posess if we could put the significant other in the "dog house" for burning the roast. No instead we eat the charred carcass and even manage a smile when she asks.."How is it?"

Old 09-06-2005, 12:02 PM
Originally Posted by Bilster
I know what it is.....no equality. There is no "sleeping on the couch" for a woman. How about a "dog house". No women in there either. That's where men are at a disadvantage. Can you imagine the power we would posess if we could put the significant other in the "dog house" for burning the roast. No instead we eat the charred carcass and even manage a smile when she asks.."How is it?"
Back when I had a girlfriend, when we would fight, I'd go sleep on the couch. She hated it and I guarantee every time, she'd be out on the couch with me within a half hour. We may have had 1-2 serious arguments which she'd let me stay out there for a few hours but never all night. I used the dog house to my advantage.

Old 09-06-2005, 12:46 PM
Originally Posted by UrbanCowboy
Back when I had a girlfriend, when we would fight, I'd go sleep on the couch. She hated it and I guarantee every time, she'd be out on the couch with me within a half hour. We may have had 1-2 serious arguments which she'd let me stay out there for a few hours but never all night. I used the dog house to my advantage.
That worked for awhile with my wife...now she just spreads out in the bed when I'm on the couch...

Old 09-06-2005, 12:54 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by vader716
That worked for awhile with my wife...now she just spreads out in the bed when I'm on the couch...

Old 09-06-2005, 01:10 PM
I believe you can order and install the keypad for the door like is standard on XLT's and so on. I think it's wireless...I think.

Old 09-06-2005, 03:22 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
NEVER EVER EVER give up your bed due to an argument. If she's that pished at you, then SHE can go sleep on the couch. NEVER give up your bed.

Old 09-06-2005, 03:43 PM
Originally Posted by RockyJSquirrel
NEVER EVER EVER give up your bed due to an argument. If she's that pished at you, then SHE can go sleep on the couch. NEVER give up your bed.
come on now...the couch isn't sooooo bad. Its kinda like camping.

Old 09-06-2005, 06:37 PM
Location: Lost some where in the middle of the Ozark Mountains!
Half the time we fall asleep on the couch and we don't get up til morning anyway. We haven't slept in bed since last thursday come to think of it.
I can crash anywhere. I've even slept in the back seat of a VW Bug before! Of course alcohol may have had something to do with that one.

Old 04-08-2010, 09:12 AM
Locked out

Just unlocked my 1997 F150, I was fortunate to have my neighbor (who is a retired State Highway Patrolman) offer me a slim jim and some advise. Slide something slim ( paint scrapper/edger) between the door seal and window. This will permit the slim jim to move freely. Angle the slim jim or tool that you have over and under the door lock under the handle, it takes a few try’s and it might be hard to pull up but keep at it.

Old 04-08-2010, 09:50 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by RockyJSquirrel
You sir, are very wise, advise that shall be followed. My wife and I, even when we were dating have never slept an entire night apart because of a fight. I ALWAYS get in bed and when she is like "get out of here," my reply is always "If you don't want to sleep next to me, you get out." She does every now and then, but never longer than a half hour or so.

Come to think of it, we havn't had a real fight since we got married...

Old 04-08-2010, 11:45 AM
And I'm willing to bet that with that attitude, ole' Rocky is not with that same girl as he was when he posted this damn near 5 years ago.

Old 04-08-2010, 02:43 PM
Did lifeguardjoe become a man yet?

Old 04-08-2010, 03:35 PM
5year old topic?

Quick Reply: Locked Out!!