Any fans of "The Shield" here?

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2005, 02:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any fans of "The Shield" here?

Looks like we have an interesting new season... I'm thinking that Vic is going to end up killing Shane (he's dirty, greedy and stupid, not conducive to a good ong life). As far as I'm concerned the jury is still out on the Glen Close addition. Any thoughts guys?

FX on tuesdays at 10PM ET, give it a try and if you want to see the best stuff from "The Shield", I recomend season 1 on DVD, two and three are good but one was the best IMHO.

Old 03-23-2005, 02:28 PM
Only show I've seen every single episode of in order. Thing that sucks is waiting a year between seasons. I forget what the heck was going on so long ago...

Acevedo is going to go totally crazy and end up in prison with his 'friend' from last season ...

Old 03-23-2005, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by inbred
Acevedo is going to go totally crazy and end up in prison with his 'friend' from last season ...
I hope so, he deserves it. That was a nice scene with him and the videotape...

Old 03-23-2005, 05:50 PM
I love The Shield. I have Seasons 2&3 on DVD. I'm not ready to make any predictions yet but, I wish Acevada and Claudette would die, I can't stand either one of 'em. So far I like the new Captain, she seems like she's willing to work with Vic. Can't wait till next week!!!

Old 03-23-2005, 06:47 PM
yeh i just started watching it again its hard to time Law and order SVU Smallville and the Sheild all right.... but tonights smallville so i get to check out some more lana action . but yeh aceveto... has issues with that video tape i was like WTF he's got problems.

Old 06-15-2005, 02:00 PM
Gotta bring this up.

This season was amazing. Never thought I'd say it, but Glenn Close was amazing. Hell almost every actor on the show did an amazing job with their characters.

Don't read if you haven't watched it yet:
Couldn't believe they pushed Glenn Close out after one season. The politicians have proven to be worse then criminals being arrested.

Dutch suprised the hell out of me in the last to episodes with the fighting and telling them to F'off on the captain job.

Old 06-15-2005, 02:05 PM
This was a great season! Glen Close worked out great. I'm pissed that we will have to wait so long to find out how Vic and company will beat their internal affairs problems and if Aceveda is going to finally get exposed as the "cell B!tch" he is! It's just such a great show with one hell of a cast and great writing.

Quick Reply: Any fans of "The Shield" here?