Calling All Fat Bastards - click here!

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2005, 10:08 PM
Certified Goat Breeder
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Exclamation

Caution: This thread is in danger of collapse.

Even as we speak, Moderators are working feverishly building additional support beneath it.

(Any Members joining the thread from this point on must provide a minimum of three, eight foot 2x6s and least two 40 lb bags of Readi-Mix)

Old 01-19-2005, 10:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by Raoul
Caution: This thread is in danger of collapse.

Even as we speak, Moderators are working feverishly building additional support beneath it.

(Any Members joining the thread from this point on must provide a minimum of three, eight foot 2x6s and least two 40 lb bags of Readi-Mix)
just leave the damn goats at home...

Old 01-19-2005, 11:21 PM
Yall need to do the F150online version of the Biggest Loser

Someone could get all your weights and stuff, post every week and make an excel sheet out of it, see who loses the largest % of their weight.

Anyway, good luck to you guys, I hope Im not in that boat in a few years, as I eat like a pig all day and I dont think you would know that if you saw me, and if I keep that up I'll probably gain wait in a heartbeat one day.

Last edited by Johngs; 01-19-2005 at 11:26 PM.
Old 01-20-2005, 12:44 AM
Wow, this is really ironic! Last year at this time I weighed 135lbs just finished my senior year with swimming and was in awesome shape! Now a year later, I weigh 180lbs. I'm 5'10.

I bought my dad a weight set, because he is like most of you, weighs 300+ and is 5'10. So far since xmas I've gained no weight, but I've lost fat which was replaced with muscle, woot woot. I'm still a skilly POS, but it's nice to have the muscle! My goal by summer is to lift close to my weight.

Lets spread the motivation around! Get your family members involved, I have my dad and mom. Try your significant others or siblings!

Old 01-20-2005, 01:42 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by serotta

LMAO, who the heck is the dude on the left again? haha, I remember that pic from last year but not the details.

It was around the time we had 01XLT and Burt Reynolds photos side by each and remarking at the resemblance.

Hence the nik name "Burt"

Old 01-20-2005, 02:08 AM
I too weight too much. I am only 5'4" so I am really short compared to most of you guys. I stepped on the scale the other day and it said 220lbs. A little over a year ago, I had never seen 200 lbs. I have wore size 34 pants for several years now and they now cut into me and then it starts hurting. I am not a big guy, but most of my problem area is around my stomach and waist area. I bet in the 11 months I have been working on my current job, I have gained at least 15 lbs. because I do so much driving and my job is not really a physical job. Plus I eat alot of fast food, while I am working since I am not at home and cannot eat a decent meal. I think I am going to start taking my lunch with me. I can get a good little cooler and put either ice or an ice pack in there and keep it in my car.

After reading this thread, I think I am going to do something about my weight. My goal is to shrink my stomach area so it does not stick out so bad.

Old 01-20-2005, 02:46 AM
Location: south western NYS Latitude: 42.34 N, Longitude: 78.46 W
WoW no wonder we all drive trucks . I hear that goat meat is good for losing weight mmm. I am right now (just weighed myself) at 248 and will be at 200 by july of this year. Let get r done guys!!!. habibi you don't look that heavy my man. I don't have a current pic to post but i will take one and post the before and then after... !!!Good luck all!!! The more we lose the more we all win...

PS: hot steamy sex can go along way in burning calories!!! IMO. and not alone.

Last edited by buckdropper; 01-20-2005 at 02:49 AM.
Old 01-20-2005, 07:42 AM
I want in too!I need to lose about 30lbs.

My brother is getting married in the fall and I plan to go. I live in Texas and my family lives in Michigan, it's been about 7 years since I have seen them.

I am going to a meeting today to sign up to train for marathons for raising money for luekemia.

I lose weight better with others then trying by myself.

Someone had mentioned writing what you eat down. Make sure you write the servings...a 20 oz. bottle of coke is 2 servings at 120 calories I think. So that's 240 calories right there.

anyways good luck to everyone and i'm gonna be cheking in also.

Old 01-20-2005, 09:49 AM
One thing that has always helped me lose weight is to remember that when I feel that dull, hungry ache in my stomach - that's the feeling of me losing weight.

If you always try to keep that feeling at bay, you'll never lose weight. I feel slightly hungry ALL the time. I like the feeling now. I eat 3 solid meals a day, but I never stuff myself anymore, and as long as I have that dull, slightly hungry feeling, I know I'm on the right track.

I think of it as Wolf Spirit. Wolves are never full. They're always hungry. Just makes them tougher.

You have to seperate the "I need food" emotion, from the "my stomach is empty" feeling. If you can recognize that you're stomach is empty, without feeling Hungry, you'll drop weight like Chevy rusting off fenders.

Old 01-20-2005, 09:52 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by naustin
drop weight like Chevy rusting off fenders.

OUTSTANDING ! ! !

Old 01-20-2005, 11:34 AM
I am in a similar place as WMR. I have had 2 kids (the youngest is 6 months next week). I made the decision that 2 is my limit & got fixed on Dec 28th. NOw without the possibility of pregnancy in my future my goal is to get back to the weight I alwasy felt best at, between 155-160. I am 5' 4" & was weighed yesterday at a dr's appt at 205. I have a few videos that worked wonderfully for me before & bought some weights & exercise bands with a gift card I got for Christmas. The hardest part for me is making the time to exercise. I work full time, go to school (taking online classes this semester) & ,as mentioned, have 2 kids. The ideal time to exercise would be at 11PM but I have been so tired that I usually just crash. I know that exercising & losing weight will help with my energy level but I just have to make it over the intial hump.

I actively started watching what I ate towards the end of my last pregnancy. When we eat out I order salads instead of steak & french fries. I won't buy chips unless we are having a party. A few weeks ago I was out shopping with my husband at a warehouse store. He asked me if I was going to grab a box of nutty buddys, I told him no because if we had them I would eat them.

Originally posted by harleyrider
About 5 years ago I was 270 and 6-4. A good friend of mine is the DT instructor at the states police academy and is a PT on the side. She set me up on a diet and over a period of 4 months lost 50 lbs with no excersize. I actually got to 217, but was easily able to maintain 222.
Ok now you have to share this diet with us. To not do so would undermine our support system.

Here's my before picture. This was taken in November but my weight was about the same then.

Old 01-20-2005, 11:37 AM
Stupid Post Removed

Last edited by UrbanCowboy; 01-20-2005 at 11:45 AM.
Old 01-20-2005, 11:39 AM
ok, I'm giving this pic posting thing a try...

this was me this last summer at a party at work (cheap champagne in a plastic glass )

6'-6'1'' 350+lbs

Old 01-20-2005, 05:23 PM
6'4" and 266 1/2 pounds here. I found out my weight after
a trip to the doctor today. Apparently he thinks my diet
could be better and gave me some rather strict dietary
orders after seeing my blood pressure. He gave me some
crap about too much fast food and not enough fruit and
fiber. I won't even delve into the whole "you
need more exercise" part of the conversation.

Anyway, as of now I'm on a diet as well. I've consistently
gained about 10 pounds a year over the last four years.
This start of this weight gain coincided my daughter's wife's
pregnancy. In order to make her feel better about eating
for two, I sacrificed and ate for two as well. The problem
is I never stopped. So here I sit. Overweight, out-of-
shape, and in a pitiful state. At 34, my goal is to get back
into the same shape as I was in my early twenties. To
put it simply, I want to be at 210 again...with more muscle
and less fat in the midsection. Let the rumble with the Big
Mac's, the cinnamon swirls, the margaritas, the Coke's,
the Blue Bell Banana Pudding ice cream, and the nachos
begin. God help me....

Old 01-20-2005, 05:25 PM
dbl post...edit

Quick Reply: Calling All Fat Bastards - click here!