Kerry and Edwards......its true

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2004, 04:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 10-06-2004, 05:47 PM
Suspended

Listening and watching Edwards during the debate, why is it that Edwards reminds me of NJ Governor McGreevy. Maybe that explains why he's married to a fat pig. (Not very nice to say, but maybe there's something hidden in that very special closet.)

Old 10-07-2004, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by screwyou

Listening and watching Edwards during the debate, why is it that Edwards reminds me of NJ Governor McGreevy. Maybe that explains why he's married to a fat pig. (Not very nice to say, but maybe there's something hidden in that very special closet.)
Very intellegent of you to say even though you probably dont know the lady. Sheesh... simply pathetic.

Old 10-08-2004, 09:34 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I think its pretty obvious to anyone with a brain that Edwards is a butt pirate. Somebody flush these Johns !!

Old 10-08-2004, 10:02 AM
Whats next... 'and his mother wears army boots'?

You guys are acting like petulant children.

Tonight should be interesting and entertaining, especially with the news of this past week.

4 more months.

Old 10-08-2004, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by loudist
Whats next... 'and his mother wears army boots'?

You guys are acting like petulant children.

Tonight should be interesting and entertaining, especially with the news of this past week.

4 more months.
This brings a common cliche to mind: it's like the pot calling the kettle black. I've been listening to liberal talk radio for the past couple days on Air America. The two shows that I listened to parts of (a couple hours total) were Unfiltered and the Al Frankin show. Your going to complain about a couple guys on an F150 message board when there are these kinds of things being said about Bush for hours a day, five days a week? You have got to be kidding me! The one thing I have surmised is that there are a lot of Kerry supporters who just don't expect much. That don't need much to form an opinion. There are so many unsubstaniated claims and hollow acusations being thrown around it's not funny. There are half (if that) truths and misleading sound bytes. That's really enough for these people? Don't they question what they are hearing. I listen to two conservitive talk radio shows as well, Rush Limbah and Howie Carr and it's like a night and day comparison. I know that both sides have their adjenda but I'm used to hearing the hosts of the shows qualifing their points. They are answering the questions I have almost as fast as I have them. That isn't the case on these two liberal talk shows at all. They will make a statement that leaves me with a bunch of questions and they move on to the next Bush bashing topic.

Bush is like the proverbial turd in the punch bowl. That's one of the comments from the "lovely" host of Unfiltered. There were a whole bunch more just like that. I think some are funny, but there are people out there basing their opinions about politics on stuff like this. There are people who are going to vote a certian way because of this type of influence. I think it's a bit scary.

The news of the past week? You mean the news from the past two or three months? The report this week says basicly the same things that the Kay report said some time ago. As I said earlier in this thread, I find it interesting that just about anything being said about Iraq has been ripped apart and considered a lie and now all of the sudden we have the truth. Convienient, isn't it? Have you heard the report, or maybe just the things you want to hear? Geez, we should have just let the weapons inspectors do their job. Who cares about some, seventeen, UN resolutions, rules were ment to be broken. The weapons inspectors would have found out that Saddam in fact did not have stock piles of WMD. We could have lifted the sanctions and then Saddam could have resumed his persuit for WMD. Saddam could have prospered being that by that time he would be well aware of the growing marked for WMD the terrorists have created. Everything would have been hunky dorie in Iraq. Here in the USA we would have some interesting TV viewing. Better than planes being flown into buildings, maybe our neighbors being beheaded. Maybe thousands of people at the verge of dying from the poisened drinking water. You say wrong war, wrong time. I say I'm happy with the crap that's on TV, thank you very much.

Old 10-08-2004, 08:35 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
4 more months
If my math serves me correctly, then that would put Bush in office in Feb. I can handle that.

Trending Topics

Old 10-08-2004, 08:57 PM
The fact of the matter is liberals should be saying NOTHING about this report. If they are to maintain even a little bit of creditability they should remain quiet OR state this report about no WMD’S is false, it’s a lie, its misleading America…

As wittom pointed out you can NOT have it both ways, either you liberals believe ALL intelligence reports OR you believe NONE.

It is funny to see these liberals in their true colors like loudist, he got suckered right in to the liberal agenda and over played his hand and now people like him are looking like fools, just like Kerry ”I voted for the $87 billion before I voted against it…”.

Except for these lost liberals it is ”I did NOT believe the intelligence reports before I believed them…”

Liberals have always done this but now America sees it and has learned how to spot them. Just like Kerry has no positions because he is on BOTH sides of ALL positions he will not be elected. America does not elect timid cowards who are followers and that is Kerry.

The reason the liberals are NOT successful in radio or TV is because they have no substance, no values, no character, and most important you can NOT believe a word they say because they are only spewing bogus propaganda or whining like little babies because they have been found out and losing power left and right.

The report mentioned something critical and extremely important to Americas safety and it went right over the liberals heads because of the hate in their soul for this country and its citizens that have logic.

That critical and extremely important issue pointed out was:

It was found that Iraq was waiting for sanctions to be lifted so they could RESUME their development and production of WMD’S.

Another thing that has flew right over the liberals head is the FACT that in Iraq there were disk found with a lot of data, photos and blueprints for American schools. This is the place that American children go for an education. So why was Kerry trying to protect Saddam so he could have SLAUGHTERED innocent school children in America?

Why would we find data, photos and blueprints for American schools in Iraq if Saddam was no threat to America?

The liberals DON’T have an answer because many of them DON’T give a chit about America and its children, they simply are very selfish people who care about themselves and power ONLY…

Old 10-08-2004, 09:20 PM
Old 10-08-2004, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by RED 92
That is very odd. Kerry believes ALL women belong in the kitchen doing what the MAN tells them to do...

Old 10-09-2004, 07:57 PM
No one died when Clinton lied!!!!

GO KERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-09-2004, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by LINYScrew
No one died when Clinton lied!!!!

Can you prove that?

Old 10-09-2004, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by screwyou

Actually, Elizabeth Edwards was quite attractive in her younger days. Comments like calling someone a fat pig may earn a lot of respect in your circles, but the rest of us like a little respect. Would it be OK if I call your mom an ugly skank?

Last edited by momalle1; 10-09-2004 at 08:23 PM.
Old 10-09-2004, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by 01 XLT Sport
That is very odd. Kerry believes ALL women belong in the kitchen doing what the MAN tells them to do...
And what's so bad about that?

Old 10-09-2004, 08:37 PM
LOL "Iron my shirt b!tch!" That's pretty good.

Does anyone know why women were created with smaller feet than men?

So they could get closer to the kitchen sink.

Quick Reply: Kerry and Edwards......its true