CBS(see-BS) Assures 4 more years for Bush

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2004, 04:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kill the messenger.

So, did Bush fulfill his contract with the Guard?
Did he disobey a direct order for a drug test?
Was he 'absent' from Alabama?

These seem to be the pertinent questions, not the veracity of some documents.
If you are so horny for verification, ask the present administration why we went to Iraq when there was hard intel and evidence that there were no WMD's in Iraq.
Instead they chose to proffer flimsy and unsubstantiated intel as proof positive.
Your standard has to apply to Bush and his masters as well.
CBS hasn't killed anyone with their flimsy information.
Over 14,000 civilians dead in Iraq because of false intel acted on by the present administration.
No wonder they hate us, and are joining the insurgency in accelerated numbers, willing to blow themselves up.
Thats conviction.

"Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it."

Old 09-22-2004, 05:31 PM
Received 41 Likes on 39 Posts
The rich and powerful sons received favors in every war.

In fact, it was such common knowledge that songs were written about it:

Some folks are born made to wave the flag,
Ooh, they're red, white and blue.
And when the band plays "Hail to the chief",
Ooh, they point the cannon at you, Lord,

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no senator's son, son.
It ain't me, it ain't me; I ain't no fortunate one, no,

Yeah!
Some folks are born silver spoon in hand,
Lord, don't they help themselves, oh.
But when the taxman comes to the door,
Lord, the house looks like a rummage sale, yes,

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no millionaire's son, no.
It ain't me, it ain't me; I ain't no fortunate one, no.

Some folks inherit star spangled eyes,
Ooh, they send you down to war, Lord,
And when you ask them, "How much should we give?"
Ooh, they only answer More! more! more! yoh,

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no military son, son.
It ain't me, it ain't me; I ain't no fortunate one, one.

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate one, no no no,
It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate son, no no no,

My heartfelt thanks to CCR!

Old 09-22-2004, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by loudist
Kill the messenger.

These seem to be the pertinent questions, not the veracity of some documents.
If you are so horny for verification, ask the present administration why we went to Iraq when there was hard intel and evidence that there were no WMD's in Iraq.
Instead they chose to proffer flimsy and unsubstantiated intel as proof positive.
Your standard has to apply to Bush and his masters as well.
CBS hasn't killed anyone with their flimsy information.
Over 14,000 civilians dead in Iraq because of false intel acted on by the present administration.
No wonder they hate us, and are joining the insurgency in accelerated numbers, willing to blow themselves up.
Thats conviction.

"Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it."
You can't prove something didn't happen, if it didn't happen. There's no evidence left behind from a nonevent. That's why it's the prosecutions job to prove someone guilty and not the other way around. It's almost impossible to prove innocence. The evidence, that is legitimate, says GW served his duty. Liberals seem to feel that evidence is irrelevant. The seriousness of the charge is what's important. Here's an example of how silly that is.

Accusation:

Loudist, (*misspelled*), is a terrorist. He killed 27 people at Disneyland last summer and got away before any witnesses could see him.

The seriousness of the charge makes this a major news item even though there are no bodies, there were no missing persons reports filed; and, loudist (*still misspelled*) has an official document of some sort that proves he was somewhere else at the time. The only thing there is, is an accusation, leveled by Burt, after having been repeatedly maligned by loudist (*once again misspelled*) on f150online for his political stances, that he has indeed committed the crime in question.

Dan Rather doesn't like loudist's lifestyle choices, so he takes it upon himself to destoy him in the public arena of the media. CBS runs a story confirming the accusation based on an obviously forged document from a Mickey Mouse impersonator, who worked at the park, and who just happens to have passed away since the incident, which no-one is sure ever happed, and therefore cannot be reached for comment.

It hasn't been proven that GW has done anything wrong; so, until there is evidence to the contrary, he's being falsely accused to create a stir amidst the sheep!

Old 09-22-2004, 06:55 PM
If your watching ABC, CBS, or NBC your not getting very good reporting in the first place.

Try watching the Lehre News hour on PBS the best coverage available and is very balanced and well delivered showing both side of the issues.

We are stuck with 2 jokes for President this time around so now its a matter of picking the least of the 2 jokes. No matter who wins this election they are screwed. If your a BUSH fan he is gonna have a hell of a time not raising taxes to pay for Iraq. If your a KERRY fan ask yourself how the hell is he gonna clean up Bush's mess?

Either way either candidate they are both FUBARed even before they begin. There is no one good clean solution wether your a Republican or Democrat its just time we take a look at the serious issues as Americans and come up with good solutions and stop being so petty about what side of the fence you sit on.

Old 09-24-2004, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Odin's Wrath
You can't prove something didn't happen, if it didn't happen. There's no evidence left behind from a nonevent. That's why it's the prosecutions job to prove someone guilty and not the other way around. It's almost impossible to prove innocence. The evidence, that is legitimate, says GW served his duty. Liberals seem to feel that evidence is irrelevant. The seriousness of the charge is what's important. Here's an example of how silly that is.

Accusation:

Loudist, (*misspelled*), is a terrorist. He killed 27 people at Disneyland last summer and got away before any witnesses could see him.

The seriousness of the charge makes this a major news item even though there are no bodies, there were no missing persons reports filed; and, loudist (*still misspelled*) has an official document of some sort that proves he was somewhere else at the time. The only thing there is, is an accusation, leveled by Burt, after having been repeatedly maligned by loudist (*once again misspelled*) on f150online for his political stances, that he has indeed committed the crime in question.

It hasn't been proven that GW has done anything wrong; so, until there is evidence to the contrary, he's being falsely accused to create a stir amidst the sheep!
Huh? If you don't show up for work it can't be proven?
If you don't attend classes it cannot be proven?

BTW, You just made the case against the 'swifty's'.

Why do you believe that loudist is misspelt?

Old 09-24-2004, 08:42 PM
Huh? If you don't show up for work it can't be proven?
If you don't attend classes it cannot be proven?

BTW, You just made the case against the 'swifty's'.

Why do you believe that loudist is misspelt?

Zoom... Right over your head. I'm not going to discuss this further with what I asume must be a child.

BTW, not that it really matters, I said you mispelled loudest. Loudist isn't a word. I don't generally play the spelling or gramar police game; but, it's a very simple word.

Old 09-24-2004, 08:56 PM
Shouldn't the president be held to an even higher standard of fastidiousness of information and decision?

CBS reports funky information and guess what... no one dies.
The same cannot be said for the present president and regime.

Both acted on flakey information, one even ignored contrary information with dire human results, all while the cronies are stuffing their pockets.
You will never understand reality will you???

Where have you been the past 10 years?

You are whining about something completely irrelevant since the vast majority of America, the vast majority of liberals and democrats, as well as the ENTIRE free world, those associated with the United Nations, ALL AGREED that Iraq HAS/HAD WMD’S.

Since there is documented PROOF that Saddam had WMD’S, since there is documented PROOF that Saddam had stock piles it is up to liberals to prove what the hell happen to them. So get on with lad, time for you stop crying and actually doing some work and prove to us when, where and how all these WMD’S were destroyed…

President Bush acted as he should have period.

Dan Rather on the other hand is some whinny *** liberal that just had his *** handed to him, such a moron, good to see him finally getting his…

Old 09-24-2004, 09:00 PM
You are a seriously a lost little liberal aren’t you…

Here is the thing, America DON’T CARE ABOUT THAT ISSUE…

America does care about what Kerry was doing some 30 years ago since Kerry can’t seem to shut his mouth about how he was in Vietnam, and then completely screwed his fellow soldiers as bad as he could when he got out. Kerry met with the enemy while still on active duty when he shouldn’t have. America cares a lot more about that…

America, for the most part, agrees and like the service President Bush has given to his country as Commander In Chief. America, for the most part, don’t really approve of Kerry’s service to his country…

Old 09-24-2004, 09:07 PM
For Burt...

Old 09-24-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by 01 XLT Sport

You are whining about something completely irrelevant since the vast majority of America, the vast majority of liberals and democrats, as well as the ENTIRE free world, those associated with the United Nations, ALL AGREED that Iraq HAS/HAD WMD’S.

Since there is documented PROOF that Saddam had WMD’S, since there is documented PROOF that Saddam had stock piles it is up to liberals to prove what the hell happen to them. So get on with lad, time for you stop crying and actually doing some work and prove to us when, where and how all these WMD’S were destroyed…

Dan Rather on the other hand is some whinny *** liberal that just had his *** handed to him, such a moron, good to see him finally getting his…
Sport, be careful around open flames when you expel that much much hot air from your chair, try hooking it up to your intake for a few more horsepower.
NONE of what you have posted is accurate... nothing.
I challange you to now prove your statements with links.
Serve it up.

Old 09-24-2004, 10:39 PM
Sport, be careful around open flames when you expel that much much hot air from your chair, try hooking it up to your intake for a few more horsepower.
NONE of what you have posted is accurate... nothing.
I challange you to now prove your statements with links.
Serve it up.
You are speeding in the spin free zone…

Typical liberal come back, you ask a liberal to prove something and they come back with ”Not fair, you prove your point, blah, blah, blah…”

Just goes to show I am right on track, like usual, and you have nothing to back up your position. Do some research and prove me wrong.

The truth is out there if you’re not afraid to accept it. Prove to me the majority of liberals, democrats and republicans disagreed that there were WMD’S in Iraq before we went to Iraq this time. Prove to me the entire free world, those associated with the United Nations, disagreed that Iraq had WMD’S in Iraq before we went to Iraq this time. Prove to me that Saddam claimed to NEVER have any WMD’S before we went to Iraq this time. Prove to me when, where and how Saddam destroyed ALL his WMD’S that he had claimed he had during the first gulf war and the second gulf war.

You think you can do that or are you going to come back with something like:

”Your ugly and your mother dresses you funny”

”Those who seek to be truly free seek the truth, those who wish to be looked after want nothing to do with the truth…”

Old 09-24-2004, 10:51 PM
Zoom... Right over your head. I'm not going to discuss this further with what I asume must be a child.

BTW, not that it really matters, I said you mispelled loudest. Loudist isn't a word. I don't generally play the spelling or gramar police game; but, it's a very simple word.
Typically myopic.
When cornered the trash talk starts, while retreating. (You are retreating aren't you?)
Loudist is a word, You see its a compound word.
I am in the business of making things loud...
You were so busy thinking you are right (correct) you didn't bother to cognate another meaning or look from a different angle.
You've revealed a lot about your thought processes in your badly formed analogy, and in your single minded assumption that loudist isn't a valid word.
Nice going!

Old 09-24-2004, 11:25 PM
Typically myopic.
When cornered the trash talk starts, while retreating. (You are retreating aren't you?)
Loudist is a word, You see its a compound word.
I am in the business of making things loud...
You were so busy thinking you are right (correct) you didn't bother to cognate another meaning or look from a different angle.
You've revealed a lot about your thought processes in your badly formed analogy, and in your single minded assumption that loudist isn't a valid word.
Nice going!

So you're saying you're not a 12 year old playing grown up? If not, then I apologize. It just seems that way.

Loudist still isn't a word. It's something you've made up. I understand where you are going with it; but, it still isn't found in the dictionary. Also, if you'll notice, I only talk trash to you. Why? Because anything else is a complete waste of time. You either cannot understand what's being said to you by anyone here; or, you're here to be a big pain in the ***. I vote for the latter; so, why not have a little harmless fun at your expense?

The other libs, that discuss politics here, are at least civil in their disagreements most of the time. You never are. Loudist takes on a special connotation while you are here on the boards. It seems that you are trying to shout people down and bully them into giving up on the discussion, rather than having them concede to a point you never actually make.

I have to admit though... You have a pretty good vocabulary for someone who seems so young in every other aspect.

Old 09-25-2004, 02:04 AM
The other libs, that discuss politics here, are at least civil in their disagreements most of the time. You never are. Loudist takes on a special connotation while you are here on the boards. It seems that you are trying to shout people down and bully them into giving up on the discussion, rather than having them concede to a point you never actually make.
But you blindly support Sport, and his bully pulpit flatulence slash and burn style, so excuse me if I point out that it seems more than a bit of a double standard in play.

For Gods sake, he's calling folks who don't agree with him Anti-American. HERE

Old 09-25-2004, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by 01 XLT Sport

So hey Sport you rely on put downs and calling people names to prove your point? You use the word liberal like it is some kind of nasty word or something. The great thing about our country (which I fought for in 91 the first Iraq fiasco) is that people can debate and challenge peoples ideas.

Sounds to me like you are not even open for any type of discussion except for the mindless drivel you keep trying to spout. If they dont think like you they are wrong right?

You would have done well in Germany in 1933 you would have fit right in. Zeich Hail brother!

Quick Reply: CBS(see-BS) Assures 4 more years for Bush