My latest conspiracy theory

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2004, 05:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My latest conspiracy theory

OK Politico's

Does anyone find it strange that Bill Clinton has just had heart surgery which means that Hillary and Ol' Slick are not available to campaign for Kerry?
Both my parents have had heart by-pass operations and neither of those needed to be done immediately. They got to schedule the operation to suit themselves.
If Kerry were to be elected, there's a chance that he might get a second term and then, John Edwards could also get a shot at the title for 8 years too.
That means that Hillary won't get on the ticket for 16 years.
I think Clinton campaigning for Kerry would be a real boost to his chances at this stage of the election. Unfortunately, he isn't well enough to and Hillary needs to be by his bedside at all times.
Say what you like about the man (not you Burt) but he is a great orator.

Anyone else find this a bit fishy?

Old 09-18-2004, 06:37 PM
Re: My latest conspiracy theory

Originally posted by EnglishAdam
Say what you like about the man (not you Burt) but he is a great orator.

I have stated from the beginning that Bill and Hillary will insure Kerry does NOT win this election. Kerry is simply a place card for Hillary in 08.

I know there will be a lot of broken hearted liberals out there to finally find out that Kerry is a place card but come on people, do you really think the liberal leadership would have someone so stupid who flip-flops more the flipper the dolphin as their front runner? I think not, the liberal leadership is not that stupid to have someone from the bottom of the barrel for their front runner.

The writing was on the wall from day one and as usual it went right over the heads of most the liberal followers but that is not a surprise, they will believe anything you tell them…

”Kerry will not be elected President in 2004 because Hillary says so…”

Old 09-18-2004, 11:23 PM
see it how you want, but maybe your parents situations just weren't as severe. All i can say about this is my father recently had a triple bypass. He was having problems for a while and they MISTAKENLY came across the root of the problem while checking for other causes of his troubles. To "suit his needs" he went in asap. Yep.... so x-mas day we were at the hospital while he was recovering from surgery the day before!

Sure you could schedule it whenever you want, no one can make you go for it. But why delay something like this when your talking about blocked arteries to your heart?? Seems stupid to me.

Old 09-18-2004, 11:37 PM
Conspiracy?

I still haven't seen these two in the same place.

What's Kerry hiding under that hair helmet?

Old 09-18-2004, 11:47 PM
haha, that pic is great. can't believe how much they look the same.

Old 09-19-2004, 08:31 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I think Hillary will have a hard time getting elected four years from now too if someone like Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice or even Mr.Ed runs for the Republicans.

Old 09-19-2004, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by jpdadeo
I think Hillary will have a hard time getting elected four years from now too if someone like Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice or even Mr.Ed runs for the Republicans.
No need to worry my friend because Hillary will never be elected President of America...

Old 09-19-2004, 12:42 PM
Re: Re: My latest conspiracy theory

Originally posted by 01 XLT Sport

I have stated from the beginning that Bill and Hillary will insure Kerry does NOT win this election. Kerry is simply a place card for Hillary in 08.

I know there will be a lot of broken hearted liberals out there to finally find out that Kerry is a place card but come on people, do you really think the liberal leadership would have someone so stupid who flip-flops more the flipper the dolphin as their front runner? I think not, the liberal leadership is not that stupid to have someone from the bottom of the barrel for their front runner.

The writing was on the wall from day one and as usual it went right over the heads of most the liberal followers but that is not a surprise, they will believe anything you tell them…

”Kerry will not be elected President in 2004 because Hillary says so…”

makes perfect sense. I have believed from the beginning that Dean was the only one that would be able to drum up enough support to unseat Bush. Only dyed-in-the-wool Democrats will vote for that liar Kerry.

With Dean, Democrats, miscellaneous Bush haters and undecideds would have voted for him. I firmly believe the Dem establishment sunk Dean to ensure Kerry would get the nod...thereby guaranteeing another 4 years of Republicans. In 4 years it would be Hillary versus a new, unproven Republican.

Yeah, it makes perfect sense.

And lucky for Bill, you can't impeach the First Spouse for bopping interns.

Quick Reply: My latest conspiracy theory