PICS of my dead truck

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2004, 10:07 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Holy crap that sucks. Man glad to hear your gonna be just fine, How about your friend who was driving is he(she) alright also?

And maybe to help out with your original question.I would get the new f150. The incentives are soo good right now on the 04's, you would be crazy to pass it up/ And, come on ,be honest....do you REALLY like the Titan??

Metallicat..Sloooow down dude. 12 posts, and your bashing a long time member already. Thats D's way of saying he cares about you and what has happened. If you took it the wrong way, well its time to get over it.

Anyway, good luck with the recovery and therapy there Bullitt.

Old 09-18-2004, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by BREWDUDE
Holy crap that sucks. Man glad to hear your gonna be just fine, How about your friend who was driving is he(she) alright also?

And maybe to help out with your original question.I would get the new f150. The incentives are soo good right now on the 04's, you would be crazy to pass it up/ And, come on ,be honest....do you REALLY like the Titan??

Metallicat..Sloooow down dude. 12 posts, and your bashing a long time member already. Thats D's way of saying he cares about you and what has happened. If you took it the wrong way, well its time to get over it.

Anyway, good luck with the recovery and therapy there Bullitt.
Ahh...one of his loyals I presume? You are certainly entitled to the way that you feel...as am I.

Old 09-18-2004, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by metallicat
I have a question for you. Are you always so damn jerky when you find that someone has fallen victim to such a tragedy. I see many people on this site that look to you as their "God of wit", therefore finding you clever. I for one believe you to be an idiot.
what was jerky? From his post, he seemed to be in good spirits and the crash resulted in no deaths, plus he implied his is going to make a full recovery. I like humor & figured he could handle it. He did (see his reply). I told him he was in my friggen' prayers and to get well. What's the problem?

Oh, and I really did like his wheels, they are pretty sharp!

EDIT: One last thing. I don't like 'God of wit', just call me God.

EDIT AGAIN: After re-reading the post... why the F would you call this a 'tragedy'?! The hindenburg was a tragedy. Titanic was a tragedy. 9/11 was a tragedy. A flippen' traffic accident where everyone will be fully recovered in a couple months is hardly a tragedy. My buddies and I rolled a car due to some moron deciding to park in the middle of the freeway, then drive off after we had swerved to avoid them. The Taurus wagon we drove was mangled and totaled out. What that a tragedy? Should the members of this forum weep to my misfortune?! I may be an insensative kunckle dragger, but thank god I'm not a tree hugging overly sensative metrosexual.

Last edited by dzervit; 09-18-2004 at 12:47 PM.
Old 09-18-2004, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by dzervit

EDIT: One last thing. I don't like 'God of wit', just call me God. [/B]
I applaude you for going out of your way to help make my point so abundantly evident.

Old 09-18-2004, 12:57 PM
I applaude you for going out of your way to help make my point so abundantly evident.
I'm just glad I could help.

Oh wait, I just did it again, didn't I? D'oh! I can't stop myself! Look at me, I'm an attention *****!!!

Back to your regularly scheduled thread...

Old 09-18-2004, 01:29 PM
I have lived through a crash like that as I was asleep at the wheel...I was lucky that night and so were you...The Fords do take a front crash very well as your pictures show...Give your self a little time to settle your body before you worry getting another truck...Being asleep helped you but your body was beat up some just the same...I hope you make it back ok...I hope your sleeping friend is coping ok as well...

As for dzervit...If I get hurt and beat up in my truck I don't mine his comments...His the type guy that will back you in a tight spot...

You just have to get to know him...and I liked the wheels as well...

Old 09-18-2004, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by dzervit
I'm just glad I could help.

Oh wait, I just did it again, didn't I? D'oh! I can't stop myself! Look at me, I'm an attention *****!!!

Back to your regularly scheduled thread...
Sorry for having completely ruined your thread Bullitt. I really do hope that you are okay in all of this, "mangled legs" and all.

As for you dservit, I can see that you obviously have little regard for others, especially those that threaten your soapbox. I can assure you that I was not making any attempt to dethrone you (God forbid). Don't fret. Just want to let the record show that this has nothing to do with me being overly sensitive. I assure you I'm not. My point simply was that you lack compassion for others and I made the mistake of pointing this out in a forum for other to view. Sin I have, obviously. I will not reply any further so that you may get the last word that you are clearly seeking. You win...afterall, thats really all you wanted in this anyway!

Old 09-18-2004, 01:52 PM
Just want to let the record show that this has nothing to do with me being overly sensitive. I assure you I'm not. My point simply was that you lack compassion for others and I made the mistake of pointing this out in a forum for other to view. Sin I have, obviously. I will not reply any further so that you may get the last word that you are clearly seeking. You win...afterall, thats really all you wanted in this anyway!
Oh CHRIST, we have another F'n liberal on our hands...

Someone hurry and pass out the Kleenex I can see the tears coming now...

Old 09-18-2004, 02:09 PM

Let me keep this simple, so you can understand it...

You're a putz.

Old 09-18-2004, 04:25 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
You should be worried if Dzervit *doesn't* pick on you.

Old 09-18-2004, 04:51 PM
Old 09-18-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by kobiashi
amen to that.

Old 09-19-2004, 03:45 AM
Thanks everyone! I guess I must be hard headed, cause I didnt take offence at any comments made, heck I've been through worse! lol. Thanks for standing up for me, I could see how the comments could be taken wrong, guess after all I have been through recent;y (not just accident lol) I have learned to live with the best of outlooks I can find(make! lol). Well later and peace!

~Colby

Old 09-19-2004, 03:48 AM
Oh yeah! Cant forget this, can I?

Went out today, looked at Titans and FX4's. Got a white with grey interior FX4, two tone grey on bottom. Sweet truck! Traided my 01 Bullitt in the sig for it though... That hurt, I really loved that car.

Now I am down to two Ford trucks, two 04's in fact, 4x2 Lariat and the 4x4 FX4. Cant believe I have two white vehicle though! lol.

~Colby

Old 09-19-2004, 04:12 AM
I normally read and go on when threads go bad but I just can't force myself to ignore this one...

metallicat, in D's defense, most of us that have been around a while know and love his sense of humor, twisted as it may be. It does not signify a lack of compassion he just shows it in a different way than you do. If he didn't care about Bullitt's well being he probably would have skipped the thread without comment. He is admittedly an insensitive Neanderthal, but he's our Neanderthal and we like havin' him around so just take it easy on the insults...mmmm-k

Bullitt, congrats on the new truck!! Pics??

Quick Reply: PICS of my dead truck