Problems with site?

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2003, 10:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Problems with site?

I was wondering if anyone else has been having problems with the site loading tonight. I am having problems with the pages loading, the only thing that comes up is the top banner and the upper left hand advertisement. If I wait like 5 minutes the page will finally load. Sometimes when it does load the adds/links to the left will be there or slow coming up, other times they are just not there at all.

It seems to be a problem with the new adds/links to the left loading. I found after disabling “Active scripting” that I have no problem. I am thinking it is something to do with the scripting of the new adds/links to the left.

Anybody else have a problem with the site tonight?

I should add that since I do not have "Active scripting" enabled there is now NO adds/links to the left.

Old 08-13-2003, 11:24 PM
YES...Tonight I keep getting these boxes that say that The Server Is To Busy Right Now...Try Again Later. WTF?

Old 08-13-2003, 11:31 PM
I have been on and off this site several times this afternoon and have not had a problem. And I am using dial-up still. I haven't even had the server busy message yet either.

Old 08-13-2003, 11:34 PM
Thought I would also mention this

One reason for the server busy message is there have been over 300 user on the site almost all night with over 200 guests. It has been like that every time I looked to see who was online.

Old 08-14-2003, 10:09 AM
No problems today, just last night. Weird, must have been RockPick...

Quick Reply: Problems with site?