Don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but...

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2003, 05:42 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by welfare wagon
Flea, its welfarewagon (John) from KY. I just read your post and followed up on the other site as to your comments, Im sorry that nobody has been in contact with you but you just have to keep up on the post to find out what has been going on, I dont get notified if some in the chapter is going on either. I will tell you this we are having a cookout in Louisville next weekend. that is posted on another site with a KY chapter but all the same members are on this site too. Email me and I will tell you all about it. The only reason I visit the other site (very rarely at that ) it to find out what the local guys are doing on the weekends and for get togethers. other then that im here all the time. I wish that this site did have state chapters because its hard to locate anyone from you home state without doing a profile search making get togethers and cruiseing hard to organzie without visiting the "other sites" that offer the chapters
John, you were one of the people that I kept coming back to check up with. I've just gotten fed up with the FTW site and how much it's commercialized and such. Moderators think they're God and I grew tired of it. Keep in touch, bud!

-Flea

Old 05-11-2003, 07:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yea thats true that FTW can be a little pushy thats why i dont go there much. I stick to F-150 mostly cause all of you guys (and gals) are pretty nice. But i do check my Missouri Chapter stuff on FTW alot.
F-150online rocks!!

Old 05-11-2003, 08:18 PM
I don't visit the other site much. Too many cookies. I'm full!

It's too bad that we don't have some type of chapters. I think it would be cool to get together with other Ford turck enthusiasts. I would rather have it by region than state. Most of the members in MA seem to be to the east. There are a few in CT that are closer to me. Some of you people in the full size states must have to drive forever to go to a get together.

I guess I'll just keep looking at what's going on and try to attend.

Old 05-11-2003, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by IzzyEddy
Don't know where you got your information from but the Senior Webmaster is from California (CA) !!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Webmaster

To my knowledge, the site was born and raised and still reside in the United States and it is still ran by Americans.

Have Fun & Keep on Truckin'
Dean
My information came from the email saying I was banned for inflammatory postings. That was a year ago and the moderators name slips my mind at the moment. If you like FTW then by all means use it. There are north of the border moderators there even though it was born and raised here in the USA. It seems that I am not alone in the feeling and unjust actions taken over there.

Sorry to hurt your feelings but when you point out just one member it doesn't represent the whole membership. I am sure you love the site from your tone. They don't want me and the feeling is mutual. You can have that cold fish, waste of a site.

Old 05-11-2003, 11:02 PM
Hey, wait just a minute!

You mean to tell me there are other Ford truck sites out there???

Old 05-11-2003, 11:19 PM
LOL! ROFL! Good 1 closer9! Let's just say there may be copycats but there's only 1 ONLINE! That site is a wanna be - typical CA mentality too - they only see GREEN.
There ARE other sites that also have good info & nice members, most of whom belong to Online as well. Why is it THEY get along w/us & only EW(WWWWW) people can't? Hmmm - go figure! Then again why bother? ROFLMSS!

Old 05-11-2003, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Cowlady
LOL! ROFL! Good 1 closer9! Let's just say there may be copycats but there's only 1 ONLINE! That site is a wanna be - typical CA mentality too - they only see GREEN.
There ARE other sites that also have good info & nice members, most of whom belong to Online as well. Why is it THEY get along w/us & only EW(WWWWW) people can't? Hmmm - go figure! Then again why bother? ROFLMSS!
Oh!!! Wait!!!!, I think I just got slammed by Cowlady. Now I'm udderly beside myself. That's it now what do I do. FTW don't want and now I'm shamed . Where can I go from here.....

Old 05-12-2003, 05:36 AM
Oh my gosh! I never realized you were from CA canyonslicker! I'm so sorry! It wasn't fair of me to put the whole state down because of 1 person.
I really do apologize - please know I think your posts are awesome! Me sorry!

Old 05-12-2003, 10:48 AM
Post FTW, WTF?

I used to visit the other site but never registered though. You can never have too much info when you need it but the last time I went there I was'nt able to use any of the functions unless I was a registered member ............. I guess I wont be going back there any time too soon.

Anyway, the atmosphere over there pales in comparison to this place. People here seem nicer, more helpful, more knowlegdeable.

BTW Flea, you have mail!

Old 05-12-2003, 11:02 AM
Haha! Fleamail!

-Flea

Old 05-12-2003, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by closer9
Hey, wait just a minute!

You mean to tell me there are other Ford truck sites out there???
Thats what Iam talking about

Old 05-12-2003, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by wittom
It's too bad that we don't have some type of chapters. I think it would be cool to get together with other Ford turck enthusiasts.
We don't need no stinkin chapters

Just post for a get together and make it happen. Usually the words *Hooters Meet* does the trick, at least for the Jersey guys

Old 05-12-2003, 06:57 PM
Where..........When...........Who's Buying

Old 05-12-2003, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Fast Gator
Where..........When...........Who's Buying
See what I mean

Which reminds me, we are overdue.

NJ Hooters meet, just need a date and time

Old 05-12-2003, 07:47 PM
Just let me know in advance, as Iam kinda busy

Quick Reply: Don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but...