F-250 / Super Duty / Diesel

what to do now? buy a new one? bzzztt...

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2005, 08:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry what to do now? buy a new one? bzzztt...

original thread:https://www.f150online.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=185377

ok here is what the stupid dealership said, this is now my third trip along with other issues for this stupid accident, can anyone tell that i am furious at this point? the dealership is telling me that my entire console needs to be replaced, just because my gas gauge is pegged. as if ford parts weren't expensive enuff. they want $600 to start with for this, they hadn't mentioned labor, that and the fact it took them two whole days to figure this out. after dropping the tank and and checking the sending unit, pump, tank, all wiring harnesses, fuses. atleast this is what they told me. they are also tgelling me that they can't say one way or the other if this was related to the accident... man this is so frustrating. y did that old guy have to cut me off in the first place! unfortunatly i am probably going to have to trade this truck on for a new one, i can't deal with the trip to the shop every week. (that and i want a diesel)
has anyone ever heard of this electtrical issue?
i got the sender responses from on here, as well as from elsewhere. does anyone have any big worry issues about their 2005 f350 crewcab diesels? all help and responses would be great! thanks!

Old 02-15-2005, 08:45 PM
as for the new truck

i was looking for feedback as to what you all find as pros/cons on your trucks. i want the new 6.0 dieseil f350, should have just go tit from the gitgo, but man it gets expensive!! but we only live once, anyway.
anything i should look out for?
any big issues?
any thing to look forward to, other then the gas mileage.
thanks again.

Old 02-15-2005, 09:34 PM
Look for updates here. Also ck. out www.thedieselstop.com Reports on 05's etc. are there. FWIW..apparently big change's coming w/07 model. Could be tough decision, buy now/later?

Good luck...OT

Quick Reply: what to do now? buy a new one? bzzztt...