F-250 / Super Duty / Diesel

Wawii- Any new SD products at the SEMA show???

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-1999, 01:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Wawii- Any new SD products at the SEMA show???

What did you see? Where can we put our money wisely next?

------------------
1999 F250 SD CC, LWB, 5.4L, Auto, 3.73, 4x4, Power TT mirrors w/ marker lights, White, Full Tint, PendaPro SR, FlowmasterDelta 40 series, K&N filtercharger, Superchip(Airbox removed for a second try, maybe in the winter it will be advantagous?)

www.angelfire.com/pa3/spaceace/index.html

Old 11-07-1999, 04:05 PM
Thumbs up

Spaceace,

I saw a lot of neat new items. I shoot several pix's and as soon as they are back I will bost the best.

I liked the PowerSlider rear window. Since I have a Crew Cab I can't reach the rear window to open it so this on on my shopping list.

I also saw PAXTON, VORTECH, and KENNE BEll Super Charged SD's. The Eaton guy's didn't have what I wanted yet.

Off cource LUND and STULL were both there with all there added dress up's. This area is each to his own. I was there focusing on the interiors and didn't have enough time to dive deeply into all the great exterior items.

Off cource JET, K&N, PENDA, FLOWMASTER, etc... was there, but BANKS wasn't. I'd loved to see there item first hand.

B&B Electronica (AutoTap) was there, but the sales guy manning the booth didn't know much. Too ban, I sure would like to own this!

The pictures should show the best goodies. I will place them on my WEB site ic.net/~wawii and let everyone know when they are there.

------------------
Thanks,
Will

------------------
2000 F-250 SD Crew Cab, Short Bed, Lariat, 4X2, V-10, Auto, 3.73LS

Old 11-16-1999, 03:59 AM
wawii, Your in luck with the auto tap item. I got the information and soon will be a distributor for them. You will be able to purchase it right here on F150online.com.

------------------
Roger Lemere
F150online.com
Digital Mkt.Place Advisor
DBA Lemere Enterprises
Roger@F150online.com
916-361-2510

Quick Reply: Wawii- Any new SD products at the SEMA show???