Expedition / Navigator

Electrical Problems, HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2011, 11:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Electrical Problems, HELP!

I have a 1997 Ford Expy with about 277,000 miles on it and it runs like a dream. I recently began to have small problems with the electrical system such as the lights staying on inside with the door shut, the door chimer staying on, etc. Then the other night I turned my truck off and with the key in the off position my blower for my heater stayed on and I had the pull the fuse. I now have a battery light and airbag light illuminated on my dash and really have no idea where to go from here. Any help would be appreciated?! You can email me or reply on here, thanks!!

Old 12-02-2011, 02:16 AM
you have a wind shield leak and its leaking on your GEM module you need to find the leak before you have to replace your GEM try to hurry!

Old 12-02-2011, 02:56 AM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 5.4T
you have a wind shield leak and its leaking on your GEM module you need to find the leak before you have to replace your GEM try to hurry!
I read about that before so I had already resealed my windshield with new silicone. Should I do it again and seal it on the inside as well as outside?

Old 12-02-2011, 03:58 PM
maby to be safe, also check the windshield wiper hoses that run inside the interior in the passenger side kick panel

Quick Reply: Electrical Problems, HELP!