Shorty Headers? - F150online Forums

Shorty Headers?

Old 06-17-2018, 10:00 PM
Do not skimp on price. The two things you need are a 3/8” flange and ceramic coating. After that if you can afford it get them in stainless coated.

Old 06-17-2018, 10:21 PM
It's so interesting that you replied to my thread. Yesterday I ordered a pair of t304 full stainless steel headers. My only concern because I deal with anxiety is that they are not ceramic coated. I have doing so much reading online about ceramic coating in regarding to the heat along with the extra horsepower and the heat under the hood of my truck.

Old 06-18-2018, 08:48 AM
Unfortunate timing. The coated headers keep temperatures down under the hood which really helps prolong the life of anything in close proximity to the headers.

Old 06-22-2018, 07:21 AM
please say you didn't get the pacesetter -- I don't know how they are still in business.......

Old 06-22-2018, 08:41 AM
No Pacesetter for me. I got T304 Fully Stainless steel shorty headers. I would have liked to have got long tube headers ,but the only long tube headers were for the 5.4 engine,and nothing available for the 4.6 V8.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Shorty Headers?

Sponsors

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: