Name:  dualcorsaexit.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  156.3 KB

MGD

Old 02-17-2015, 04:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MGDfan

MGD
So delete the spare and run a corvette type muffler?

Old 02-17-2015, 05:52 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Remingtonry
So delete the spare and run a corvette type muffler?
Hey - that's the Emperor's truck - ask him!

I had one fekk of a time findin' that pitcher, too!

MGD

Old 02-17-2015, 06:29 PM
Originally Posted by MGDfan
Hey - that's the Emperor's truck - ask him!

I had one fekk of a time findin' that pitcher, too!

MGD
Lol, I haven't seen it before and I feel like I've stalked his truck pretty good this time, so I know you've put your work in!

The trouble with Darren is that I seem to buy a similar truck and make similar mods after he has already done it. (Great minds?) I'll have to work a little harder with this truck to make it cool and keep it from being a "jr" version.

Old 02-18-2015, 09:13 PM
So here's what I'm considering...

Or...

The angle of the last photo, makes it tough to tell how much angle he has, but I would add just a bit more to bring the outside of the tip almost to where the bumper starts to curve.

Old 02-18-2015, 09:25 PM
I really like the first pic. I had thought of doing the exhaust exit out the rear same side straight back. But after those pics you posted my mind might be changing.

Old 02-18-2015, 09:41 PM
Lol, leave it to me to not only mess with my mind, but the minds of others as well! I've only seen a couple of those "hidden" exhaust exits and both happen to be Raptors. I don't know what it is, but I like it a lot. When I hear a truck, I expect to see pipes somewhere, and if I didn't, that would intrigue me. The trouble I have with a lot of the 45(ish) exhausts I see are unevenness and/or what I call danglers, where they seem to droop. I'm off tomorrow, so I'll stop by the shop and bounce these ideas off of them and see where we come out.

Old 02-20-2015, 11:35 AM
Well, ordered the Pro XS 19" oval, Maggie Y, and Borla 4" stainless tips last night. We are gonna go for the out the back with a slight angle similar to above. We will see how long I can go with a "quiet" exhaust.

Old 02-22-2015, 09:33 PM

First box arrived yesterday! Y pipe should be here Monday. I have yet to receive tracking info on my muffler and 90 degree mandrel bent pipe for the Y. Hoping it's all here in time to get it done Thursday.

Side note: 2in leveling kit from HBS gets installed Tuesday.

Old 02-23-2015, 08:35 AM

First box arrived yesterday! Y pipe should be here Monday. I have yet to receive tracking info on my muffler and 90 degree mandrel bent pipe for the Y. Hoping it's all here in time to get it done Thursday.

Side note: 2in leveling kit from HBS gets installed Tuesday.
Mawnin' Remi!

Gunna be sweet, cain't wait t' hear it - them Borl'y tips shore be purdy!

Y'know - we's aboot o'erdue fer anuth'r exhorst corntest, ah reckons. Jist gorta wait fer Ol' Big D t' replumb 'is new 'Eco-Borscht. An' fer Mr. Punisher t' come outt'r retahr'mint to manage 'er. Perhaps we could coerce The Emperor to do it

Carry on, me good man! Ol' Bubber alw'ys enjoys seein' the good shiney stuff ye yunguns be gittin' inty

MGD

" Cain't see, cain't pee, no mer boners fer me. Time t' haing me frum a tree" - ol' Bubber

Old 02-23-2015, 10:48 AM
Mawnin MGD, twas gettin a wee bit lonesome like in dees pawrts, ah's a been yakin at mahself mostly

Ah don't reckon Ah'll a be contendin' wit dem boys dis time 'round. Ah's a gonna keep er a lil more quiet like at lese for da time bein. Ah've a been putin In da time on dis her intanet an a wachin dem vidya's try'n a git er jest right. If'n ah'm a cerek't she's a gonna be a lot like dem wimen my Pappys a wernd me 'bout wit dem reel deep voices en sech.

Old 02-23-2015, 10:52 AM
Mawnin MGD, twas gettin a wee bit lonesome like in dees pawrts, ah's a been yakin at mahself mostly

Ah don't reckon Ah'll a be contendin' wit dem boys dis time 'round. Ah's a gonna keep er a lil more quiet like at lese for da time bein. Ah've a been putin In da time on dis her intanet an a wachin dem vidya's try'n a git er jest right. If'n ah'm a cerek't she's a gonna be a lot like dem wimen my Pappys a wernd me 'bout wit dem reel deep voices en sech.

Ol' Dewser be raht proud o' ye, Sir!

Bubber

Old 02-23-2015, 02:52 PM
Tank ye thar good sir, 'twas ahful complement'ry of ye n such!

Old 02-23-2015, 07:49 PM
TRUCK OF THE YEAR 2013

Why hidy thar, Remi!

I see ye been right-smart bizy whut wif buyin' ye a nyew truck 'n a-porlishin' up on ye High Bubber speak 'n a-carryin' on. Ah'm prouder'n a two-pekker'd peacork o' ye, hay-seed!

Ye been doin' aight? Fam damly's all good, I reckon?

Ye heer'd c'reck. Ol' Dewser (now fondley know'd as Horace the Horrendous Hyener) dun gawn 'n went wif a l'il ol' 6-banger. Reckon I's corntent wif a-tradin' 2 cylinders fer 2 turbos. Let's jist say ol' Horace don't miss the racket from the V8 too awful sore-like.

Darr'n's jist jellus. Methanks he dun gawn 'n protested too dern much. Hey, Darr'n... Wanna line 'em up by God?

Cain't wait to hyur ye nyew setup! Yer a-gonna plumb luv it, ah garn-damn-tee ye that much right now.

Holler at me, ol' buddy! Shore is good t'see ye aboot!

Old 02-23-2015, 08:00 PM
Originally Posted by Ol' Horace
Ah'm prouder'n a two-pekker'd peacork o' ye, hay-seed!
Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaa ... New fekkin' Siggieeeeeeeee !!!!!

Quick Reply: Let the exhaust begin!