baby magna flow

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2008, 02:47 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
so i went with your advice buckles and i ordered the top and bottom billets and the harley bottom for my truck and its gonna be black....im painting both grills gloss black and all my logos on my truck are already flat black with red letters so its gonna come together nicely

Old 07-24-2008, 02:52 AM
Originally Posted by mark razmandi
so i went with your advice buckles and i ordered the top and bottom billets and the harley bottom for my truck and its gonna be black....im painting both grills gloss black and all my logos on my truck are already flat black with red letters so its gonna come together nicely
sweet man. i cant wait to see it. i want to do something to the front end of my truck but i dont know what yet.

Old 07-24-2008, 03:12 AM
if i were you.....i would get a new bumper or (if you like) a cover...but im not too fond of those...maybe not an after market one but like an 03 one with fogs......and this just might be me...but i think a white billet would look sick.............you might like blk better though....i just dont like bilets thats why im painting mine...

Old 07-24-2008, 03:22 AM
if i were you.....i would get a new bumper or (if you like) a cover...but im not too fond of those...maybe not an after market one but like an 03 one with fogs......and this just might be me...but i think a white billet would look sick.............you might like blk better though....i just dont like bilets thats why im painting mine...
ya. i think i might just find a 4x4 bumper for my year. cause they have fogs. and then get a white billet. but i dont know yet. ill probably photoshop some stuff till i find what i like

Old 07-24-2008, 03:28 AM
damn thats such a good idea ....lol i dont have photoshop but i doesnt matter since i just ordered my **** like 30 min ago lol......oh i ordered new headlights a couple days ago too...blk ones....see the theme yet? lol blk and red

Old 07-24-2008, 03:33 AM
haha ya. where did you order your stuff from?

Old 07-24-2008, 04:11 AM
i order all my sh** off ebay....easy and usually cheaper....comvienient too thats for sure.....but i also like going to slavage yards...alot off west mount houston on 45

Old 07-24-2008, 04:15 AM
i order all my sh** off ebay....easy and usually cheaper....comvienient too thats for sure.....but i also like going to slavage yards...alot off west mount houston on 45
i need to go to a salvage yard soon. i have a few little plastic interior things i need to replace. the only one ive been to was off shepherd

Old 07-24-2008, 04:22 AM
yea i know that one too.....go to west mount houston and just drive dow nit a little and you will pass 4 or 5 salvage yards....ima go there tomorrow i think to get some badges and maybe some mirrors or bumper pieces....or hwatever else i can find.........what pieces do you need...ebay is good for that too

Old 07-24-2008, 04:23 AM
btw....this is the bottom valence i am bidding on right now for my truck....tell me what you think.....
http://my.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBa...e=STRK:ME:LNLK

Old 07-24-2008, 04:27 AM
i need a dash piece that goes around the radio and a/c controls. and one that goes under the instrument cluster around the steering wheel. im going to have them painted white to match the truck.

btw link doesnt work.

Old 07-24-2008, 04:31 AM
well that steering one will be easy to get at a salvage yard im sure but the dash i dunno casue they rip all the radios out.....so they will prob be damaged

try this...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_Car-...3756.m14.l1318

and here is your piece...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-...3286.m14.l1318

Old 07-24-2008, 04:48 AM
thats a sweet valence.

and i totally just found that other piece myself on ebay. lol im just a little worried since the guy doesnt have a feedback rating and hasnt sold anything yet.

Old 07-25-2008, 02:33 AM
lmao you know what...dont even worry about it....while i was at the salvage todaay.....i was getting my badges and out of all the fords they had there was one dash piece.....picked ut up for 7 bucks if you want it

Old 07-25-2008, 02:47 AM
lmao you know what...dont even worry about it....while i was at the salvage todaay.....i was getting my badges and out of all the fords they had there was one dash piece.....picked ut up for 7 bucks if you want it
yes i want. dude, thanks alot. that will save me alot of time. you going to the meet tomorrow?

Quick Reply: baby magna flow