Help on Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 12:49 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help on Exhaust

I've been reading these forums for awhile now.. I just got my F150 because my ranger was stolen .. So this is my first time owning a V8.. I like the throaty sound of the v8s.. What I am looking for is something that sounds deep at idle, but at 70mph on highway won't kill me in the cab.. I have my stereo to do that for me... But I think I have it narrowed down to basically what I'm looking for. I don't want the CEL light on all the time, and I am a college student so I don't have tons of money to throw around.. I want duals coming out the back.. Other then that I'm stuck. Any ideas of setups, and where I can go to get this done?
Thanks.

Old 02-07-2008, 12:57 AM
I have flowmasters (true duals) on my truck. It sounds great at idle and is nice and quite at cruising speed

Old 02-07-2008, 07:55 AM
sorry to hear your ranger was stolen... but hopefully the insurance kicked in and thats what let you buy the F150. If so...

I just got a Corsa and I really really like it. But its a bit pricey so I don't know if it would work on a college budget.

Old 02-07-2008, 11:31 AM
Corsa

I also have CORSA....The only system that will do what you want..
Aggressive @idle and quiet at cruise...

Old 02-07-2008, 12:33 PM
how much did the corsa run you.. and where did you have it done? Yeah it kinda pissed me off b/c they took it offroadin n then threw a few gallons of gas in the cab and ditched it.. so I was left with nothing but the metal.. police down here weren't really helpful because they see it a lot. It was my fault I guess.. It was an old model truck but in mint condition... Anyways..

Quick Reply: Help on Exhaust