All Stainless True Dual

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2006, 03:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All Stainless True Dual

I've got a 98' F-150 and I'm setting up an all stainless, true dual exhaust. Here's how I'm doing it... Bassani makes a stainless Y-Pipe with two high efficancy cats for the 97 F-150's. Though it's a tiny bit different than a 98, it doesn't matter for this application. I'm cutting off the Y section and adding a magnaflow X-Section (only about 60 bucks). Then I got a Gibson stainless cat-back system that I'm using the tail pipes off of (exits at the rear corners), between those pipes and the X pipe I've got Flowmaster 50 series, delta flow mufflers (stainless). I've got everything but the X section. Once I get that I'm going to throw this all together and put it on. Should have that "Perfect" sound (not too loud, not to quite, throaty). So, if anyone is interested, this is how you do it... I know I've spent about a year myself trying to figure it out. Apparentily Magnaflow now sells just the tail pipe sections off their dual kits in stainless, which would save some money of buying an entire catback kit when you only want the pipes

Quick Reply: All Stainless True Dual