Anyone Know How To This Exhaust?

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 06:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone Know How To This Exhaust?

I love the look of this exhaust. I saw this truck on ebay and don't know anything about it. The exhaust on this truck is only on one side. Right now I have the stock exhaust on my 04 FX4. I would like to put a deeper exhaust on like a magnaflow or flowmaster. I would also like it to be a dual exhaust and have it so it looks like the one in this picture but mine will be on both sides of the truck. Is this possible? Is there a specific company that makes this and how much money am I looking at to do this?

Old 02-28-2006, 12:24 PM
check out Gibson the make an exhaust similiar to the one on that truck

Old 02-28-2006, 02:46 PM
Originally Posted by FX4OFFROAD04
I love the look of this exhaust. I saw this truck on ebay and don't know anything about it. The exhaust on this truck is only on one side. Right now I have the stock exhaust on my 04 FX4. I would like to put a deeper exhaust on like a magnaflow or flowmaster. I would also like it to be a dual exhaust and have it so it looks like the one in this picture but mine will be on both sides of the truck. Is this possible? Is there a specific company that makes this and how much money am I looking at to do this?

Magnaflow has the same kind of exhaust as in the pic you have www.hottexhaust.com has it for 399.05 with the coupon code fordtruck8, and if you want that look on both sides it can be done but I'm sure you will pay a pretty penny.

Old 02-28-2006, 07:47 PM

This is a magnaflow exhaust I've got on. It fits perfect with the running boards, which are being coated with line-x at the time of photo.

Anyway, it's so simple you can install it yourself in ~30 minutes. There's no in-cab drone and the exhaust sounds great when accelerating. It's also stainless steel, which will last longer than your truck. My explorer has a gibson exhaust and it can get annoying at 65mph.

Quick Reply: Anyone Know How To This Exhaust?