Anyone have O2 sensor simulators

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2005, 09:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Anyone have O2 sensor simulators

I want to run a true dual exhaust w/o cats. I figure I need O2 sensor simulators. I've been looking at a few different brands. http://www.o2sensorsimulator.com/ have ones for 24.99 a piece, whereas most of the "name" brands (motorsports, Casper) are around $100 a pair. I was wondering if any of you have 'em? Or have heard anything good/bad between the brands?

Old 03-22-2005, 06:44 PM
all you gotta do is go down to radio shak or somethin and get some 1/4 ohm resistors.then you pull the o2 sensors off and put them on the signal wire(gray wire on mine i believe) check a wiring diagram if you can.if not just try puttin em on one of the wires that is a different color.mine has 2 wires that are the same colors for the o2 sensor heaters and the others are power and signal wires so it will work the same way if you get it on either of those.works fine just make sure you get em on securely cause mine got a bad connection after a while.sounds wicked too.

Old 03-23-2005, 07:59 PM
i bought mine on a mustang website. people are always selling them on the mustang forums. the mustang ones will fit our trucks. got mine for $50.

Quick Reply: Anyone have O2 sensor simulators