Magnaflow Exhaust is looking for 96-01 F-150's in So Cal (Free Exhaust)

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2005, 05:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Magnaflow Exhaust is looking for 96-01 F-150's in So Cal (Free Exhaust)

Hello,

My name is Brandin and I work as the Poduct Development Coordinator at Magnaflow Performance Exhaust.

We are currently looking to add the 96-01 Ford F-150 to our direct replacement catalyst line up and need your help.

We are looking for trucks that are unmolested in the catalytic converter area.(No headers or replacement parts.

Praticipants need to be over 21 years of age with a valid drivers lic. and credit card.

You will need to drive the vehicle to our South Orange County location(Rancho Santa Margarita)

If you meet these requirement here is the program.

I will need the truck for 3-5 days.

We will supply you with a rental car for the duration of the R&D process.

Vehicle usage will be slim if any we are not looking to drive or test the vehicles we just need to build a part off them.

The vehicles will be fully covered by our insurance company while they are in our possesion and they will be kept inside at all times.

Last but not least - For the usage of your vehicle we will supply you with a Magnaflow Performance Cat-Back system FREE OF CHARGE for your trouble.(We will install it while the vehicle is at the shop)

Please shoot me some info or point a friend in my direction if you think they qualify.

If you have any questions please feel free to email or call me at the shop!(I don't check the board often)

Thanks

Brandin Adams
Magnaflow Performance Exhaust
badams@magnaflow.com
949-858-5900 x3314

Quick Reply: Magnaflow Exhaust is looking for 96-01 F-150's in So Cal (Free Exhaust)