Exhaust 98 Triton V8 F150?? PLEASE..

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-1999, 01:41 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exhaust 98 Triton V8 F150?? PLEASE..

Ok, I have 98 Nascar Edition V8 Triton.

Im getting my mufflers cut out, and just runnin a pipe, and was gonna run dual, im either gonna run 3" tips, but what i really wanna do is get another rousch tip for the other side, does anyone know where to order the rousch tips at, and does anyone have any idea how this would sound??? thanks

Old 07-04-1999, 03:10 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nascar,
I have a custom 3" exhaust, that exits the side with duals. that is they both exit the same side right in front of the rear wheel o passenger side. The muffler is apprx. 36" long, and VERY free flowing, (you can see right thriugh it). What an AWESOME thunder it makes. helps when I'm at the drags, at least I sound better. The tips are dual oval cut aways, look very similar to the roush. The shop I went to custom makes theirs, maybe you can find a customizing shop that will do it for you. The whole setup cost me only $225. Good luck.

------------------
1999 F-150 XLT, Ext.Cab, 5.4L, 3:55 limited slip, 4x2, Bright Torch Red(all color matched-bumpers, mirrors) "Sport" pkg., Tonneau,285/50/17, 3" custom catback, Superchips, Airaid, Lowered 4" rear & 3" front, Herculiner bed lining(self install) AWESOME! Newest E/T at the drags 6/26/99: 14.9sec at 90.4 mph. For photos e-mail me at: whtstuff@aol.com OR my web page at <A HREF="Http://member.aol.com/whtstuff/myweb.html<P" TARGET=_blank>Http://member.aol.com/whtstuff/myweb.html<P</A> >

Quick Reply: Exhaust 98 Triton V8 F150?? PLEASE..