Excursion

Problems with Excursion

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2000, 10:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Problems with Excursion

Anybody out there that owns an Excursion having any problems with it? I have had mine since Aug 26th and have 14,085 miles on it and am starting to experience some very irritating problems. I am waiting for a new set of front rotors (they have warped twice now), I think I have blown a seal on the left front shock, there is an annoying rattle/creaking coming from the drivers side passenger door, and there is a flapping wind noise coming from both b-pillars. Please email me if you are experiencing any of these or other problems.

Old 01-24-2000, 11:13 AM
wcj
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey XXL,

I would have e-mailed you, but your address isn't available...

I bought a Limited Powerstroke 4x4 Excustion back in November. We've had a few problems - a leaky tranny cooler line, and the infamous diesel cackle problem being the worst. Just the same, I'm still quite pleased with my beast.

If you haven't already found it, you might want to check out the Excursion discussion list over at www.ford-diesel.com. It's a bit more active than this one...

------------------
98 F-150 XLT 4x4 ORP, 4.6, Auto, Ext. Cab Short Box. // 2000 PSD Excursion Limited 4x4

Quick Reply: Problems with Excursion