Excursion

Excursion Purchase

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2003, 12:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Excursion Purchase

Hey Guys. Let me first say I think this site is the cats meow. I really enjoy the discussions and the banter on here. Let me get to the point of my post, before I need to shut down for the evening.

After blessing us with to lovely daughters (2 and 4), and being pregnant for the third time, my wife let me know that we're having twins this time. Now instead of a nice new 2004 F-150 SuperCrew, I am looking at used Excursions 4X4, 2001 or 2002 model years with diesel. I have looked in my local area, the few that I have found are V10s. I have started looking on the web and found a few that I would be willing to look at. But the prices do not seem to be very consistent. What is the fair market value of this particular model year. I have check values at NADA, Edmunds and Kelly's Blue Book. They do not seem to be consistent either.

So if you guys can give me some insight on this I would really appreciate it. I've got about 6 month before I need to get a new truck. So I have some time to really look.

Thanks.

Old 12-10-2003, 09:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Congrats on the new additionS.

You may also want to try TDS (www.thedieselstop.com) for a lot of insight on PSD Excursions. They seem to be hard to come by in the secondary market unless they are super high milers. If they were taken care of, a high mile PSD wouldn't be bad at all.....

Quick Reply: Excursion Purchase