FS: 2008 Suzuki SV650SF in Reno NV

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2010, 12:41 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: 2008 Suzuki SV650SF in Reno NV

This is a 2008 SV 650 S in blue. It has 1200 miles on it. I am asking $6800 OBO. Just for comparison, the MSRP on a new 2009 SV650SF is $7500 and there aren't any improvements from 2008 to 2009 that I'm aware of. Besides the 2008 blue is way nicer than the 2009! I have the clean title in hand with up-to-date registration; the bike was purchased in CA.

I bought this bike new in September of 2008. I lowsided it on my first day at like 2 mph in a parking lot. I cracked the left side lower fairing and immediately replaced it. There is still a minor scuff on the left side upper fairing. There is a photo of this in the gallery linked below - kind of a bad photo but you get the idea. It doesn't look nearly as bad in person (sure, everyone says that!). Ever since then it has lived a trouble free life. I am a pretty tame rider so it hasn't been abused. It gets 55-70 MPG. On a recent 200 mile trip on some highways and local roads I got about 66 MPG.

Mods:

Leo Vince CF high mount exhaust
Hotbodies smoked windscreen
Fender eliminator
Pazzo Racing levers
Suzuki OEM Rear seat cowl
R&G Racing frame mount no-cut sliders
Spiegler braided steel brake lines
Progrip tank protector
Woodcraft rear spools
Clear front turn signal lenses

Here are some pictures - I can provide more if you would like. A couple of the pictures show the bike with the lower fairings off but they are included as shown in the other pictures. Some of the pictures also show the bike with the rear seat and grab handle which have been replaced with the seat cowl. The passenger footpegs are included but you would have to scrounge up a rear seat.

http://picasaweb.google.com/djboge/M...XcjIGK84e_1QE#

Quick Reply: FS: 2008 Suzuki SV650SF in Reno NV